I need some firewood!!! Again! Repeat of a need ... these words might sound familiar!!!

Generally, I do not do trades but last year a nice man (from ECCIE) and I did an excellent trade for firewood. He was happy and I was thrilled.

This year, I'm interested in finding some firewood that can be delivered. I have a huge need for it at my home AND at my office, which is a town home that has two fireplaces!

Although I would love to do a sensual trade for delivered firewood, I would also be willing to pay for it. Not a problem there! If anyone knows of a place that sells it and delivers, that would be great as well. The place by White Rock Lake that I've used in years past has become seriously overpriced.

So let me know! 'Tis the season and I just LOVE a fire!!!

Please feel free to send me a PM, or an e-mail, or other ideas for a grand supply of wood this year ... it's appreciated!!!

Yours,
Elisabeth
google is your friend for firewood and delivery
Thanks. I was going to check out craigslist.org this weekend, they're always a good source as well.

But I've had, in the past, a few people who have been trying to get rid of some wood (wood. haha.) and thought this might be a win/win option for someone.

Hadn't even considered checking on google!!!

Again, appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
In honor of Beavis and Butthead returning...

She said WOOD