Any other members missing?

WTF banned. Last logged in 3/30. Seems we are moderated.
Any suspected shamdles spotted?
  • oeb11
  • 04-06-2020, 09:35 AM
indeed wtf has joined the "Band".
Interesting:
A lurking mod.
The July, August, and fall horse shows in Ok and Tx have not been cancelled yet. I think July in okc will be though
Interesting:
A lurking mod.
The July, August, and fall horse shows in Ok and Tx have not been cancelled yet. I think July in okc will be though Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

How about Clay Media and Turd Ferguson? Anybody seen them lately? I have them on ignore but I don't remember seeing the ignore post on either of them lately.
Clay's been banned. I (along with CT) had to go to Houston forum to get action. Dunno about Turd Ferguson.

Unique, is your post a "coded message?" If so, IM me.
Clay's been banned. I (along with CT) had to go to Houston forum to get action. Dunno about Turd Ferguson.

Unique, is your post a "coded message?" If so, IM me. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Weren’t they the same guy? Could Hoedummer be next?
I'm missing for a few��. Butt I will be back soon to fk w you 24/7 orange cock sunken ignorant racist rednecks soon.
Ignore works almost as well as a ban.

Bambino: it wouldn't surprise me if they were the same person.
Unique, is your post a "coded message?" If so, IM me. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well every time I put my travel schedule in my sig, a mod deletes that. Apparently, if gals can't put their travel schedule in sigs, neither can guys. Which sucks cause I'm all over the horse shows summer/fall.
These are my mini vacas, all throughout Il, IA, OK, TX, MO, KS, and a couple other states.
Although I have a thick black book, letting board gals know my schedule was quite handy until the rules change.
And btw, some things are quite more fun than watching you guys smack each other down over politco trivia.
What happen to whacko kid? Did he finally get a truck stop job bussing n sucking truck drivers?
I thought signature lines didn't appear? Do you have do something/one to get them turned on?
You need PA for the sig lines.
Ducking idiots w no clue
You need PA for the sig lines. Originally Posted by JCM800

what's PA?

i have sig lines. i was without one for couple of months until last month. I recall seeing some messaging saying the sig line had to be by certain number of characters.
I thought signature lines didn't appear? Do you have do something/one to get them turned on? Originally Posted by gnadfly

you turn them on in the user cp settings.