2nd amendment at work!

This guy protected his business:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...y/2416373/?amp

One less thug on the streets
That's what the Second amendment is all about.
And to think Biden wouldn't to take our firearms away from us.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Very unfortunately - count on the Libs and their rioting minions putting out a "Notice" on this shop owner.

Cops have taken him in - his shop may be undefended.

Regardless - he and his shop are marked - and will be "Hit" by the DPST's who hate people who protect themselves from violence , assault, and robbery.
Bambino I was going to ask if that was you
Bambino I was going to ask if that was you Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I would have shot all of them.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 01:51 PM
Anyone who while armed breaks and enters at night deserves an owner's / resident's bullet promptly
Property owners in Texas have the Rule of Law on their side in such matters.
The 2nd protects all the others
This guy protected his business:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...y/2416373/?amp

One less thug on the streets Originally Posted by bambino
Hmm, no mention or screaming of race in this article. Guessing that means it was either white on white or black on black crime.

But good for the store owner protecting his property and business and preventing his inventory from getting on the streets illegally.
Anyone who while armed breaks and enters at night deserves an owner's / resident's bullet promptly
Property owners in Texas have the Rule of Law on their side in such matters. Originally Posted by oeb11
Texas is more expansive than that. Texas Penal Code Sec. 9.31. SELF-DEFENSE.

Just remember the lawfulness of the use of force in defense of a person is based upon the person's (the one defending himself or herself) perception of the risk of harm to them when they defended themselves and NOT from the victim's perspective or a 3rd party bystander. Assault is almost always from the perception of the person to be assaulted ... in this case the homeowner ... and not speculation of TV personalities, pundits offering their opinion without even having been there, and/or some retired former cop who is getting air time for his "security firm"!

If you go to the Texas Penal Code you will find "defense of property" .... and the standards.

Sec. 9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 04:32 PM
True - I have also read the statutes for CHL and defense.

Illegal entry into One's home is a defense for use of deadly force in defense of One's person.