De'Von Bailey's family calls his death 'wholly unjustified' after Colorado Springs police release bodycam footage

I'm just drinking. Not drunk yet. I don't get your last paragraph. Me be a "nice comparative?" No one should try it? I've been around. I didn't know some states gave you the option of signing a citation. Maybe some rural counties. See you after the reboot. Gonna check the other threads.

Civil disobedience is a life blood of democracy. As well as speech.
I'm just drinking. Not drunk yet. I don't get your last paragraph. Me be a "nice comparative?" No one should try it? I've been around. I didn't know some states gave you the option of signing a citation. Maybe some rural counties. See you after the reboot. Gonna check the other threads.

Civil disobedience is a life blood of democracy. As well as speech. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

spoken like a true radical. why am i not surprised.

law and order is the basis for a civil society .. comrade.
spoken like a true radical. why am i not surprised.

law and order is the basis for a civil society .. comrade. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you thought calling a true radical was offensive- you, sir, were SADLY mistaken.

Pretty radical to ask for equality, isn't it?

When the law is in favor of the status quo of, yes, I'll say it, white supremacy, it's easy to say law and order is the basis for a civil society.

Sounds like an argument to keep slavery. If it means preventing a "civil" war. Why doesn't that surprise me?

Civil Disobedience Summary

In "Civil Disobedience," philosopher Henry David Thoreau argues that citizens must disobey the rule of law if those laws prove to be unjust. He draws on his own experiences and explains why he refused to pay taxes in protest of slavery and the Mexican War. Thoreau th[u]s becomes a model for civil disobedience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs7Ur81Z6Qg

If you thought calling a true radical was offensive- you, sir, were SADLY mistaken.

Pretty radical to ask for equality, isn't it?

When the law is in favor of the status quo of, yes, I'll say it, white supremacy, it's easy to say law and order is the basis for a civil society.

Sounds like an argument to keep slavery. If it means preventimg a "civil" war. Why doesn't that surprise me?

Civil Disobedience Summary

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you will have to excuse me while i make huge sums of capitalist money rebooting severs for a giant financial conglomerate that you have certainly heard of if i were to bother to name. top 5 US bank. close as i'll get.

i will refute your post at my earliest capitalist convenience

thank you valued poster!

https://www.google.com/search?client...=top+5+US+bank.

i work for one of these 5 top banks. which one is my biz.

actually i've worked for two of them and despise one of them .. and not one i work/ed for.
Why do you have to keep rebooting the servers?

There you go again. I used to work for a top ten Fortune 500 company that took care of The Medical Center. But the money isn't why I'm on Earth. It's, as you said earlier, to enlighten the world with radical ideas. Are you back from your reboot?

Why do you have to keep rebooting the servers?

because they pay me to. and there is an IT concept called excess uptime. google it.

you might learn something.
An I. T . . . hehehe nerd? Why doesn't that surprise me?

you will have to excuse me while i make huge sums of capitalist money rebooting severs for a giant financial conglomerate that you have certainly heard of if i were to bother to name. top 5 US bank. close as i'll get.

i will refute your post at my earliest capitalist convenience

thank you valued poster!

https://www.google.com/search?client...=top+5+US+bank.

i work for one of these 5 top banks. which one is my biz.

actually i've worked for two of them and despise one of them .. and not one i work/ed for. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Civil disobedience is a life blood of democracy. As well as speech. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Civil disobedience and the willingness to accept the punishment. Thoreau went to jail. Debs went to prison.

Comes down to if he hadn't of run, he wouldn't be dead.
I disagree Barley, but I'm not going to debate that. Now. He should be alive.

It just takes a strong will and conviction to just stay silent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

The only one of the Central Park Five not to be set up and wrongfully convicted was the one who didn't say a damn thing. Watch the whole video if you please.

Let me count another way to hate the POTUS.

I disagree Barley, but I'm not going to debate that. Now. He should be alive.

It just takes a strong will and conviction to just stay silent.

The only one of the Central Park Five not to be set up and wrongfully convicted was the one who didn't say a damn thing. Watch the whole video if you please.

Let me count another way to hate the POTUS.

would he be alive if he hadn't committed a crime?

asking for all police forces in the USA.
An I. T . . . hehehe nerd? Why doesn't that surprise me?

All I want to do is Fuck The Police

https://youtu.be/C83cJJ1yCpI
All I want to do is Fuck The Police

https://youtu.be/C83cJJ1yCpI Originally Posted by themystic

count yourself and that punk lil waynetard lucky. must be the only song she ever released not peppered with the N word.

you avoid the RTM. this time.

but TWK is watching you

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAA