MARILYN MOSBY, JV TEAM PROSECUTOR, VIOLATES MARYLAND RULES OF CONDUCT...

As a prosecutor, she is subject to the Rule 3.6(A) of the Maryland Rules of Professional Conduct provides:
A lawyer who is participating…in the investigation or litigation of a matter shall not make an extrajudicial statement that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know will be disseminated by means of public communication and will have a substantial likelihood of materially prejudicing an adjudicative proceeding in the matter.
Rule 3.8(e) of the Maryland Rules of Professional Conduct provides:
The prosecutor in a criminal case shall…except for statements that are necessary to inform the public of the nature and extent of the prosecutor’s action and that serve a legitimate law enforcement purpose, refrain from making extrajudicial statements that have a substantial likelihood of heightening public condemnation of the accused…
The video below gives us Ms. Mosby’s press conference announcing the charges. There is more than just a credible case that the state’s attorney is in violation of both rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb0Rqk8Q6H4

As Alan Dershowitz has commented, "the actions of prosecutor Marilyn Mosby had nothing to do with justice, but instead amounted to “crowd control...”

Mosby is nothing but a HYPOCRITE, GRANDSTANDER, IDEOLOGUE.
Where's the next Hillary Obama coming from? Baltimore.
Nancy Pelosi was from Baltimore.
Nancy Pelosi was from Baltimore. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She's got some tiggo bittys.
Is Mosby a poster child for affirmative action gone wrong? I don't know. But it seems like amateurville in the DA's office:

= Turns out Freddie Gray's knife was illegal.

= Mosby files gag order in wrong court.

= Mosby personally ordered the cops to ramp up high level (aggressive) policing of the intersection that Freddie Gray was arrested.

= Mosby has had to refile her charges against several cops; now alleging the arrest wasn't legal because the cops had no reason to search Gray and find his illegal knife. She says Gray was justified to flee from the cops and should not have been searched and arrested (for the illegal knife). Keep in mind her previous orders to the police to get aggressive on street level crimes in the immediate area (her husband's district).

She is in over her head........this is what a real JV Team looks like.

She's got some tiggo bittys. Originally Posted by WombRaider
God you're a flick suck.
God you're a flick suck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I wouldn't mind flicking and sucking them, you got that right.
Big deal. It makes no difference what rules, laws, or whatever she is in violation of.

She is a woman. She is black. She is a Democrat.

Who the fucks going to prosecute her.?

Let me guess. The same bunch who is prosecuting Al Sharpton for tax fraud, the entire IRS for lying to Congress, Hillary Clinto for simply ignoring a Congrresional order, and then destroying the evidence, and so on.

Get real. She did her job. She pandered to The Mob.she fed the animals so they wouldn't come and devour her.

She is invulnerable.

By the way. Check this link.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...ry.html#page=1

Every one of the initial arresting officers will walk. But that Black paddy wagon driver, and the black female supervisor. They are toast.
SNICK!
God you're a flick suck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No, he's a "Grue Tenius" with a superior intellect. Can't you tell?
No, he's a "Grue Tenius" with a superior intellect. Can't you tell? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only an idiot doesn't like big tits. And Nancy has got a magnanimous set on her.
She's a half-wit. And? Like there are no half-wit, white, republican prosecutors?

And, I am going to have to say that I laughed out loud at Whirlytard calling somebody else an ideologue......amusing....
She's a half-wit. And? Like there are no half-wit, white, republican prosecutors?

And, I am going to have to say that I laughed out loud at Whirlytard calling somebody else an ideologue......amusing.... Originally Posted by timpage

Should be easy to name....three, yes, three republican prosecutors who are half wits.
Should be easy to name....three, yes, three republican prosecutors who are half wits. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Four hours and none ... not one listed?
We've got one in Kansas.

Wait, he's a Democrat. There are nitwit Republican prosecutors all over.