Bradwhite3284 no more massage tabels for you

To the guys that are 300 plus poundsand brad yes that's you 300 plus. Don't get on the womans massage tabels and break them. Then look at them and say sorry.
lol .... is there a video?
Better yet the proof on the floor. Didnt offer nothing just said sorry
https://www.amazon.com/BestMassage-S.../dp/B00MHDCWFY

Now you can spread those cheeks for guys up to 450lbs.
Yep, I used to be 365 pounds. I'm now down to 235. I've never seen this cunt though.
Please dude lol
Calling me a cunt. Rtm that one
Listen, I should have never said anything about you on the review. I apologize,but don't be posting shit that never happened. I've never seen you and I wouldn't see you for free.
If I had a massage table or anything that is not highly reinforced steel or titanium, no one that large is going on there.

Even in my house I have a rule that people that big can't sit down and when standing upright they have to keep moving even if slowly to avoid too much pressure on the floor
Trust me sweetheart feelings mutual. Pay me for the massage tabel will talk
If I had a massage table or anything that is not highly reinforced steel or titanium, no one that large is going on there.

Even in my house I have a rule that people that big can't sit down and when standing upright they have to keep moving even if slowly to avoid too much pressure on the floor Originally Posted by bigdik11
Right exactly. I go into your home break your chair im gonna offer to pay for it. Commom sense
Should at least get a pro-rate price taking into account all the big hairy ass dudes who rocked that table before he broke it... come on now
Please dude lol
Calling me a cunt. Rtm that one Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I imagine you've been called worst...
Its a TABLE