Encounter: No-va = No-go

User ID: -
Date: 6/14/2022
Name: Nova Marie
Phone: 575-222-3058
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...n/368119439889 -or- https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...y/841942818057
City: ABQ
State: New Mexico
Address: Central and Alvarado
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: left after 10-min of convo
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Communication among the worst I’ve ever encountered. I’ve traded texts with Nova (Mariah) for 6+ months. She responded the other day and I shot back that I’d swing by and drop her some cash just for meeting with me … this finally got a timely response. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else bother.

Pics are her … but they don’t accurately represent who you will see.
Recommendation: No
I always wondered about her, though she was cute AF and that ass in her pics is amazing!! I'm guessing those were old or not her body at all. Thanks for the info!!!!
her ad states she’s 23. I’d peg her as 28-29. My guess is the pics are her, when she was 23 …. about 5-or-6 years stale at this point. Still, better than quite a few providers I’ve seen. Been a rough 5-years though.
Ha ha lol that's the case with most STG providers.
seen her ads once or twice. the location of central and louisiana convinced me not to fuck around and find out. thank you for confirming my bias.
" I dropper her 2 Jackson’s for her time, told her it was nice to meet her and I’d be back another time when I had more time … I might have forgotten to mention that I was going to be busy for the rest of my life."

Bwahahahahahah...I spit up my coffee reading this!
I tried to meet up with her the other morning. She’s moved to a really sketchy area near Tramway on Central. I did not feel safe in that complex. The place was loaded with unsavory characters at five in the morning. I guess I lucked out because she did not have protection and neither did I, so we did not meet. I sat parked outside of her room while we exchanged texts. She is a very poor communicator. Also when I first parked, this very suspicious man came out of her room. Not the type of guy you’d want to associate with.
Closing thread
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.