URL / Website: -
Activities: Great Massage, L1, L2, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Good looking medium height lady with B's
Recommendation: Yes
donation?
They have a serious no review policy. It is unfortunate you put the activities that you did out in the open.
Talk about hypocrisy! Look at this post from yesterday. This is NOT a review of Joy at Hands On Wellness Center in Plano
Talk about hypocrisy! Look at this post from yesterday. This is NOT a review of Joy at Hands On Wellness Center in Plano Originally Posted by King Stone
I didn't write a review Queen Stone. And please list all the activities I mentioned in my post. OP mentioned L1, L2, and DATY right out in the open. There are very subtle ways of letting the true gentlemen on this board know to visit a place without mentioning specifics. I hope that clears your befuddlement up.
I didn't write a review Queen Stone. And please list all the activities I mentioned in my post. OP mentioned L1, L2, and DATY right out in the open. There are very subtle ways of letting the true gentlemen on this board know to visit a place without mentioning specifics. I hope that clears your befuddlement up. Originally Posted by Cheburashka

They don't want their name even mentioned. You KNOW that.
They don't want their name even mentioned. You KNOW that. Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
That is just not true. Are you for real? You have no idea what the conversation I had with Joy in the room entailed. She told me to put in a post that mentioned a good massage but no extras. It's the blatant extras (see above) that they don't want. Obviously YOU should know that! So before calling me hypocrite or speculating what I do and do not know, maybe some of you guys should take a step or two back and breathe. Or better yet, go get some encounters of your own. Sheesh!

PS: Ask them about rubmaps.ch if you know so much about their wants and desires. Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do.
Checked to see if it was THAT Bella. Bummer