Name: TINA ( Sun Spa )
Phone: 512-906-7970
Email Address: n/A
URL / Website: n/a
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Spring Rd, close to 183
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MISH,K9, BBBJCIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Black straigh, until her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is 5,6 130lbs ? , athletic body, she is atractive in my opinion, c breasts,first sight seems natural, they are well done.
Recommendation: Yes
Hopefully the other girls who work there will up their game. From previous posts, that is what Lisa at Just Relax had to do.
Don't have PA at the moment, just looking for a Y/N. Is her total about the same as it was at Just Relax, or has the extra donation increased?

Haven't seen her in a while.
Don't have PA at the moment, just looking for a Y/N. Is her total about the same as it was at Just Relax, or has the extra donation increased?

Haven't seen her in a while. Originally Posted by bonethrower
Same expectation.
Well every time that I meet her I give her same money that at South 1st, nothing changed. At least on my personal experience. Thanks for asking!
[QUOTE= Don't have PA at the moment, just looking for a Y/N. Is her total about the same as it was at Just Relax, or has the extra donation increased?

Haven't seen her in a while.[/QUOTE]

Well every time that I meet her I give her same money that at South 1st, nothing changed. At least on my personal experience. Thanks for asking!
Tina's donation did not change when she temporarily relocated to Sun Spa.

I think we have been fortunate to have her in the Austin market for the length of time she has been here. She has definitely garnered a following, myself included, as I saw her today, always happy to see you, great personality, always a big smile...

the rest will be in private...

we can hope she remains in the Austin market for a while...
I’d love to set something up south Texas
I’d love to set something up south Texas Originally Posted by Lakesnake420
Dude, I think you’re in the wrong forum.