Anyone have a DSLR Camera w/ remote they would like to sell?

I am looking to buy a new or used DSLR camera with remote and if you have a tripod that would be a major plus.

If anyone has one in Houston or within 50 miles they would like to sell please PM me.

Thanks!
I have a Canon EOS 10D body (no lens) for sale, including 2 batteries, 2 battery chargers (AC and DC), 2 flash memory cards (1 Gb, 4 Gb) and flash card reader that I'd sell for $200. Includes Canon RC-5 remote control.

I'm willing to sell a Canon EF 28-80mm f 3.5-5.6 USM lens for an additional $50.

No tripod.
I have a Canon EOS 10D body (no lens) for sale, including 2 batteries, 2 battery chargers (AC and DC), 2 flash memory cards (1 Gb, 4 Gb) and flash card reader that I'd sell for $200. Includes Canon RC-5 remote control.

I'm willing to sell a Canon EF 28-80mm f 3.5-5.6 USM lens for an additional $50.

No tripod. Originally Posted by Toolman
Do you have a wide angle lenses too
  • Rezo
  • 12-10-2011, 02:04 PM
  • ivan
  • 12-10-2011, 02:20 PM
O man that was cold :-)

Do you have a wide angle lenses too Originally Posted by carkido45
Do you have a wide angle lenses too Originally Posted by carkido45

Says the man who considers his Lonestar card to be his hobby budget
Since Brooke does not appear to be interested in my Canon 10D and the 28-80 mm lens, I'll sell them to any other interested person. Great camera. Works great. I'm just upgrading to a higher-end SLR that also has hi-def video capacity.
  • RGB93
  • 12-13-2011, 08:30 PM
I think the wide angle post pissed her off LOL, by the way that is a great price and great camera.
With full respect to Wayward...

This will not end well.
ah crap, had a great retort that would have ended all discussion, but geez drunk brain fart, well you get back on the train and continue
Brooke, check Ebay, even pawn shops... a few friends of mine have said the Canon series is very good.
Houston Camera Exchange on Richmond usually has some good deals. Wolfe Camera also takes in trades and usually has some good prices on used camera.
Another way to look for a camera is on forums...check out photocamel.com I bought my Nikon D80 off a guy for a pretty good price.
Had a canon EOS 30D...fuckin awesome camera. Not sure the size of the lens but it had a stabilizer on it and it was great on a tripod or for standard family stuff. Different polarized covers are useful as well.

I'm sure the 10 is a great camera too. If you are just wanting to take some decent shots.

I set up the tripod and timer to do some of my own pics before. Yeah, probably should of had a wide angle lens - at least for the ass shots.

Here's a review on the 10D...great site for camera info. (specially DSLR's)

steve's digicams