回 ✦ 回 •—• RAINY day blues... •—• 回 ✦ 回

Hey Guys/Gals..

WHAT is there to do when its raining? I don't want to drive to far for entertainment due to traffic, Soooo what is there to do here to occupy my time to keep me from cabin fever...ALL suggestions welcome!
Fucking is always fun...
Especially when it's a cat or a goat.
  • Seedy
  • 12-22-2011, 08:04 AM
Especially when it's a cat or a goat. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
It's far better when it's me, and my favorite squeeze.......LOL
Hello Chrissy...........You always have options Sexy.....
Here we go again...
Offer a Holiday special and things should pick up
Offer a Holiday special and things should pick up Originally Posted by carkido45
ummmm NOT looking 4 business darling...Its too damn early in the morning for that.. I am looking for stuff to do in this town before any pm appts...Any ideas on what hot here for the single young crowd?
Hello Chrissy...........You always have options Sexy..... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Well TY SMI!! But Being sexy isn't exactly giving me any ideas for entertainment..lol..I was bored to death yesterday! I went to the movies and opted for stale over buttered pocorn for god sakes! lol..
ummmm NOT looking 4 business darling...Its too damn early in the morning for that.. I am looking for stuff to do in this town before any pm appts...Any ideas on what hot here for the single young crowd? Originally Posted by chrissy
Try Center City off of I-10 and Beltway 8 lots of shops and nice restaurants
or town center in sugar land, hwy-6 and 59-s
or the village, 59-s and kirby, head south 2 miles.
The Galleria should be able to entertain you for a couple of hours, out of the Rain...
  • Rezo
  • 12-22-2011, 08:48 AM
I always start off on Sudoku in the morning with my coffee and bagel. Although today it was a pipin' hot bowl of grits with eggs over easy.

In general I find cold rainy days are a good day to stay inside and cook. A nice stew or Texas chili are a good bet. Rather than cook I think the ATF would go with baking brownies. She really loves brownies. Personally I don't care so much for the baking thing.

Usually once it gets cold down here it means it is time for football if not the playoffs. Tonight is no exception. You gotta catch the Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts game or if you prefer college ball then the Maaco Bowl with Arizona State vs. Boise State should be on ESPN.

Portal 2 has been a pretty good time killer this year. If stuck inside this will definitely keep ya entertained. It's cross platform online support means you can play with many people online regardless of their gaming system. Very cool and addictive.

Recently I've been working on this killer sweater with the aid of my secret santa present, a copy of "Son of Stitch n' Bitch". Not really sure if I am gonna knit in the shaw collar. They tend to make me feel a bit stuffy.

Of course we've got ECCIE to keep us entertained. If there aren't any good active threads like this one then I will go back and read some of the golden oldies.

Whew! Well after all that I'm pretty much knackered and ready for my hot totty and to call it a day. Nice post!
the galleria is a good plac to go, or even the outlets..if you looking for fun and entertainment, the Main Event is a good place to go,,very fun and you can get a lil tipsy too before your appointments start
Head to an Adult Book Store. You can watch some nice movies and eat some stale.... well not popcorn.. take a towel so you don't have to sit directly on the chair.