Email Address: kellyomy@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Irondequiot
State: New York
Address: Near Culver and Ridge
Hair Length and Color: Blond, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'6", medium weight, medium build. A couple of body blemishes like all of us- but nothing to shove out of bed. Great MM's- very responsive to touch and tongue. Nice soft ass, shaved kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
My kind of girl!
I read mixed reviews of her....must be the day of the week
I have seen Kelly O many times, thus she knows me. If you are one of her regulars, she knows you and the dates go great. If it your first or second time seeing her, she doesn't know you. My first few times seeing her she was OK, but on my third visit, she knew me and the date was better and the fourth date was even more better. After that, when I went to see her I was having a great time and so I kept going back. Most of the guys who din't have a great time are usually on their first date with her.
  • stein
  • 03-13-2019, 04:42 AM
Lakeside,
Have to agree with you. Like many providers she is nervous in the first or second visit. After that, she's less anxious and is a great date.
I used to see KellyO a lot years ago. First couple visits were OK...but after that it was fuck-like-teenagers mode.
Stein reviewing Kellyo is more of a deterrent than endorsement, like somehow he’ll be in the vicinity whew
She should have retired years ago. Way way past her prime.