What is this time wasters week?!?!

Today makes 4 in a row... ughhh so flipping frustrating!!!!
I even offered this dude a discount and still he wasted my time. I swear sometimes I should disappear for a month or so and then you’ll see what you’re missing.. lol. J/k I would never but still the idea is appealing
  • RK2
  • 08-14-2019, 06:39 PM
That does suck, hope things get better.
so sorry..that sucks bigtime

sending good karma your way...hugs!
  • RK2
  • 08-14-2019, 07:24 PM
I have NEVER had
anyone offer me a discount. How does that happen? Luck never is with me I guess.
I even offered this dude a discount and still he wasted my time. I swear sometimes I should disappear for a month or so and then you’ll see what you’re missing.. lol. J/k I would never but still the idea is appealing Originally Posted by keri2114
That’s a damn shame. Hope your hump day and rest of the week gets better from here on out
Damn that sucks, sorry!
I swear sometimes I should disappear for a month or so and then you’ll see what you’re missing.. lol. J/k I would never but still the idea is appealing Originally Posted by keri2114

yes indeed

!

And the time wasting week continues. I’ve just about had it with them. Its pretty difficult to get me pissed off but OMG theses guys! I mean WTF!?!? Apparently it must be bc it’s feee to talk on the phone but when it comes to actually paying something “oops I’m sorry somethings come up” or the best one so far “I don’t provide personal info can we meet in a public place?” Take a breath Keri, things are not as bad as they seem. This week just sucks ass and not the good kind
That’s a damn shame. Hope your hump day and rest of the week gets better from here on out Originally Posted by Opticaldelusion
Or Thursday.. but thanks for last night. I’m looking at the sunflowers now. You truly are one in a million. I wish every guy was like you.
I feel ya' some weeks just suck but then someone awesome comes along to brighten your day!! I am praying for good Karma for you........

M.M.
We are getting closer to the last quarter of the year, where money starts getting tighter as the holidays approach. So, some guys might be looking for deals around this time as the dollar is harder to let go of, just my thoughts. I could be right or wrong, idk.
We are getting closer to the last quarter of the year, where money starts getting tighter as the holidays approach. So, some guys might be looking for deals around this time as the dollar is harder to let go of, just my thoughts. I could be right or wrong, idk. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
I hear ya and that's why I've just started running a special
I have NEVER had
anyone offer me a discount. How does that happen? Luck never is with me I guess. Originally Posted by RK2

I had a chick offer me a deep discount when she found out she was my birthday present.

I can't say how much it was, but it was a very good deal.
I asked if I could bring a friend and she offered the same deal for him.

The 3some was off the charts.
I can never understand why Men do this but that’s the world we live in unfortunately.
Hopefully you have a better week beautiful.