Busted Golden Feet Spa

Uh oh!!!
Lovely....
"Plano police said the convictions are part of a city-wide effort to identify and end sex crimes committed at massage parlors.

They expect to make additional arrests in the near future. "
Geez... almost went there yesterday (July 2).

Time to go to reviewed indies only
Excerpts from the Plano Police Chief:

https://www.wfaa.com/video/news/crim...7-5ec8d44bd128
They arrested 51-year-old Yingchun Jiang and 42-year-old Guizhen He during separate checks in February of last year and April of this year.
These are old arrests...nothing new happened.
And these ladies were written up in ECCIE as mid-20's and mid-30s...
These are old arrests...nothing new happened. Originally Posted by Jimboed
So you can't see what they are doing with the article being dated July 2, 2024, just yesterday and what was said in the other link that had video? You don't realize that this is a renewed effort and to signal to the public and Plano AMPs that this is an ongoing effort conducted by LE. Do you really think operations have ceased? Your post seems to downplay what's really really going on and you can't see the big picture.
So you can't see what they are doing with the article being dated July 2, 2024, just yesterday. You don't realize that this is a renewed effort and to signal to the public and Plano AMPs that this is an ongoing effort conducted by LE. Do you really think operations have ceased? Your post seems to downplay what's really really going on and you can't see the big picture. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
This can also serve as a word of caution to those that think it’s all safe now to return to studios. Those investigations had been going on for several years before the March bust and the raids before that. Those investigations are ongoing as well and it’s only a matter of time before more actions are taken.
So you can't see what they are doing with the article being dated July 2, 2024, just yesterday and what was said in the other link that had video? You don't realize that this is a renewed effort and to signal to the public and Plano AMPs that this is an ongoing effort conducted by LE. Do you really think operations have ceased? Your post seems to downplay what's really really going on and you can't see the big picture. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Anyone that has been paying attention knows plano is a bad bet right now because of everything that's been going on... from the chiefs mouth and actions. My response is specifically targeted at people's replies that have been saying "omg I almost went there yesterday" thinking they narrowly dodged a bullet. Nothing has changed in plano since the first bursts: they're still looking, they're still prosecuting, and their crusade marches on. It's a good reminder for sure. But no new busts have happened (it reads like there's more coming...that's the most important line in the article).

Regarding the date of the article...maybe plano PD had them push it. Maybe it's a slow day. No one here knows.

So yes...downplaying it a little because people are freaking out thinking more things have happened when they haven't. But maybe it's a good thing they freak out. I'd rather they be informed rather than primal.

Nothing new happened. But be super cautious in/ avoid plano.
The news is wrong my buddy said the store is still open and the bust happened in march with the previous owner. It’s not fair for the news post that article knowing that there is néw ownership now at the business, and no arrest have been made as of late.
No more Yankee my wankee in Plano...
And these ladies were written up in ECCIE as mid-20's and mid-30s... Originally Posted by vigilant17
Magic and power of makeup
Magic and power of makeup Originally Posted by amp2015
And lighting
Anyone that has been paying attention knows plano is a bad bet right now because of everything that's been going on... from the chiefs mouth and actions. My response is specifically targeted at people's replies that have been saying "omg I almost went there yesterday" thinking they narrowly dodged a bullet. Nothing has changed in plano since the first bursts: they're still looking, they're still prosecuting, and their crusade marches on. It's a good reminder for sure. But no new busts have happened (it reads like there's more coming...that's the most important line in the article).

Regarding the date of the article...maybe plano PD had them push it. Maybe it's a slow day. No one here knows.

So yes...downplaying it a little because people are freaking out thinking more things have happened when they haven't. But maybe it's a good thing they freak out. I'd rather they be informed rather than primal.

Nothing new happened. But be super cautious in/ avoid plano. Originally Posted by Jimboed
👍🏼