Curiosity Question about Dewhurst

Just curious where the Tea Party folks stand on the "former CIA" guy Dewhurst -- I know he's trying very hard to tack as far right as possible, but does the tie to the CIA cause concern?
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Just curious where the Tea Party folks stand on the "former CIA" guy Dewhurst -- I know he's trying very hard to tack as far right as possible, but does the tie to the CIA cause concern? Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
wasn't aware DD had a CIA connection

http://blogs.kxan.com/2011/05/02/dew...-ladens-death/
Yeah, he was a case officer. Served in the air force too, I think.

And, apparently the tea wipers don't much care for him since they voted crazy cruz into the US senate with Dewhurst as his opponent. It's a shame and very difficult to understand. With Cruz looking more and more the idiot every day, I suspect there is some buyer's remorse in Texas on this one.
Bigger buyer's remorse with Obama......................... .

........... I suspect there is some buyer's remorse in Texas on this one. Originally Posted by timpage
Bigger buyer's remorse with Obama......................... . Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not to point out the obvious to you, you fucking dumbass. But, Obama was first elected in 2008....and then re-elected in 2012. You got that memo, right? Read the papers and shit? Ran away from these forums after you posted god knows how many posts that Obama would lose in 2012 to your boy Romney.

Explain to me all about buyer's remorse when a POTUS gets re-elected after 4 years in office.

It's hard to be you, isn't it?
Not to point out the obvious to you, you fucking dumbass. But, Obama was first elected in 2008....and then re-elected in 2012. You got that memo, right? Read the papers and shit? Ran away from these forums after you posted god knows how many posts that Obama would lose in 2012 to your boy Romney.

Explain to me all about buyer's remorse when a POTUS gets re-elected after 4 years in office.

It's hard to be you, isn't it? Originally Posted by timpage
You left here and licked your vagina for 5-6 weeks. Thanks for the "Good By" thread...

Dewhurst is in the trash bin, where he belongs. I bet you Dimtards could recycle him when your Witch loses...LOL
You left here and licked your vagina for 5-6 weeks. Thanks for the "Good By" thread...

Dewhurst is in the trash bin, where he belongs. I bet you Dimtards could recycle him when your Witch loses...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, well I'm back. And you can suck my cock for the next 50 or 60 weeks you dimwitted asshat.
seems like the GOP will nominate the one guy who makes Ted Cruz look like a liberal ... Dan Patrick.

singlehandedly, he will drive the turnout for Wendy Davis.
Yeah, well I'm back. And you can suck my cock for the next 50 or 60 weeks you dimwitted asshat. Originally Posted by timpage
So you call a small clit a cock?...
So you call a small clit a cock?... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why are you so fucking stupid? Your mom? Or what? Just comes to you naturally to say idiotic shit?
If you actually think Patrick would drive turnout for Abortion Barbie you need to lay off the crack pipe... this is a non Presidential Election year with a Democrat who is white who is known for one issue and one issue only... an issue that does not resonate well within the Hispanic community as well..... she will get a deluge of outside cash, but in the end she will be lucky to stay within 8 points of Abbott......
Why are you so fucking stupid? Your mom? Or what? Just comes to you naturally to say idiotic shit? Originally Posted by timpage
One of your tits is bigger than the other one...WTF?
If you actually think Patrick would drive turnout for Abortion Barbie you need to lay off the crack pipe... this is a non Presidential Election year with a Democrat who is white who is known for one issue and one issue only... an issue that does not resonate well within the Hispanic community as well..... she will get a deluge of outside cash, but in the end she will be lucky to stay within 8 points of Abbott...... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
That indicates how ignorant you are, drugPusher.

Obviously you're not familiar with the redistributing case.

and a lot of other shit.

Tell me what Abbott has done! other than "go to the office and sue Obama?"

I'll take some of that 8 point bet.

PS -- Debra Medina might get in as a Lib. That would fuck Sitting Bully right up.
That indicates how ignorant you are, drugPusher.

Obviously you're not familiar with the redistributing case.

and a lot of other shit.

Tell me what Abbott has done! other than "go to the office and sue Obama?"

I'll take some of that 8 point bet.

PS -- Debra Medina might get in as a Lib. That would fuck Sitting Bully right up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really...what has Davis done other than wear pink tennis shoes and stick a catheter up her twat? Oh yeah... and some questionable ties with the NTTA and changed votes. As far as the redistributing thing? What in the fuck are you talking about you? You need to be a little less vague with your communist rhetoric.... and Sitting Bull as you so eloquently put it is Attorney General for the state...so when the federal government impinges on state sovereignty he does his job asshat...
Really...what has Davis done other than wear pink tennis shoes and stick a catheter up her twat? Oh yeah... and some questionable ties with the NTTA and changed votes. As far as the redistributing thing? What in the fuck are you talking about you? You need to be a little less vague with your communist rhetoric.... and Sitting Bull as you so eloquently put it is Attorney General for the state...so when the federal government impinges on state sovereignty he does his job asshat... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
another well thought out, well stated post from an up and coming RWW DIPSHIT.

It was the redistricting lawsuit, fool. Sheand Congressman Marc Veasy were lead plaintiffs.

Catheter up her twat? well I guess we know what to expect from you boy.

BTW -- it was Sitting BULLY. And he's the worst fucking AG in decades. Doesn't even put in a full day's work. He'll never be able to handle the Governor's office. Good news is that if they stick a "catheter up his twat" he won't feel it!

have at you, redneck asshole!