Condi Rice

• CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 01:57 PM
on the college football playoff committee ..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ittee/2993911/
Rush Limbaugh had a good commentary on this last week
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...l_in_an_uproar

Condi Rice probably knows as much, if not more, about football than 99 percent of the male population.

She is smart, articulate, and knows the game. The only thing that anybody could find wrong is she is a woman, (if one is a sexist), and she is black, ( if one is a racist).

From all reports, she has stated that her dream is to be the Commisioner of the NFL.
I say good choice.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Rush Limbaugh had a good commentary on this last week
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...l_in_an_uproar

Condi Rice probably knows as much, if not more, about football than 99 percent of the male population.

She is smart, articulate, and knows the game. The only thing that anybody could find wrong is she is a woman, (if one is a sexist), and she is black, ( if one is a racist).

From all reports, she has stated that her dream is to be the Commisioner of the NFL.
I say good choice. Originally Posted by Jackie S

got no problem with her either, she's in the huddle with some serious football names. Hope she holds her own.
so days the man who got fired from MNF faster than you could say OxyContin!

Rush Limbaugh is the spokesman for the mouthbreathing generation. Racist, homosexual/homophobe and totally ignorant when it comes to football. he proved that instantly.

That said, I'm cool with Condi
That's it, YR . . you've crossed the line here!

We're talking about an intelligent, hwp proportional, woman that can play golf .. dammit!

I'd do her!

(She probably wouldn't like it much and would make me feel intellectually inferior later . . .but I'd still do her!)
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 04:40 PM

We're talking about an intelligent, hwp proportional, woman that can play golf .. dammit!

I'd do her!

(She probably wouldn't like it much and would make me feel intellectually inferior later . . .but I'd still do her!) Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

not to mention every locker room needs an AA pussy for post game stress relief
Is Condi Rice better with stir fry or sweet and sour?
Condoleeza Rice is nice, but I prefer A-Roni

I'd do her!

(She probably wouldn't like it much and would make me feel intellectually inferior later . . .but I'd still do her!) Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

Afraid she will grade you on the curve?
I would have accepted a McCain-Rice candidacy in 2008 much more than McCain-Palin. Just saying.
I would have accepted a McCain-Rice candidacy in 2008 much more than McCain-Palin. Just saying. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A McCain-Rice ticket would have been much more competitive than McCain-Quitter.

I believe Obama would have still won but a JMac/Rice ticket would have narrowed the gap considerably.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda!
on the college football playoff committee ..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ittee/2993911/ Originally Posted by CJ7
A McCain-Rice ticket would have been much more competitive than McCain-Quitter.

I believe Obama would have still won but a JMac/Rice ticket would have narrowed the gap considerably.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda! Originally Posted by bigtex
How about a Christi-Rice ticket in 2016?
How about a Christi-Rice ticket in 2016? Originally Posted by Jackie S
IDK, but 'Rice-Christi' -- now that "snaps, crackles and pops"!
How about a Christi-Rice ticket in 2016? Originally Posted by Jackie S
It would be competitive but Hillary will be very difficult to beat in 2016.
IDK, but 'Rice-Christi' -- now that "snaps, crackles and pops"!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering