Providers posing as spouses at Swinger clubs

Does this happen? I used to go to swinger clubs quite frequently with my pervious spouse and I had a suspicion a couple of times with couples we interacted with that they didn't communicate quite like I thought a married couple would, but said they were married. I'm wondering how often do providers get requests like this, and how often do they say yes and actually do it? No judgement for or against on my part, it's more just curiousity than anything else.

I don't mean a provider who did it with a friend who hobbies per se either, I mean to where she was actually on the clock doing this and it was what she was being paid for.
Interesting. That thought never crossed my mind (I'm not a swinger) but I can see why it would be appealing to some.

The worst appointment, or should I say the most uncomfortable appointment, I ever had was years ago when a guy hired me to have sex with his brother, but he did not want his brother to know I was a working girl. God it was uncomfortable and I would never do that again.
How would that be uncomfortable?
This does happen at swingers' clubs. It pisses off the wives to no end, and can end up with you being blacklisted. The swingers' community can be fairly tightly knit, and this is not the way to become trusted as an insider and get to play with the hottest wives.

If you want to be really accepted at the better swingers' clubs, it takes more than one visit. The wives will casually "interview" your wife, and get to know her. And these women have very good radar.

I'd suggest as a minimum having a steady girlfriend with a wild side to play in this community, unless what you're interested in is a quick visit to an on-site club. If you go this route, the best cover story is that you're from out of town.
How would that be uncomfortable? Originally Posted by ZedX79
I felt like a liar and as if I was misleading him. Then at the end of the 2 hours when I was trying to leave, he wanted my number. I felt bad that this guy thought I liked him when I knew I would never be seeing him again.
I have been asked by hobbyist to joint them in one of those things, and get paid for it. One guy wanted to fly me to Washington to attend with him. We all know I am not bisexual, so I declined the offer. I have been asked 3x so far. I think it happens more times that people think!
my 2 cents on this is simple

He would have to pay for an over night session with the mutual agreement that any sex that happens with her is part of the over night agreement and always CFS.

I have seen providers be the dates of guys at some fetish stuff and yes I recognized them but did not say a word since I value privacy and respect theirs.

But if the date was not an over night session with the agreement in place that multiple sex sessions could happen and some could be with another guy while your client screws that guy's wife.... then no I would not go.
Quite interesting
Brooke that's an interesting thing you bring up as I have actually debated on doing something very similar once for (to?) a friend of mine who was being a depressive douche over his wife leaving him. I decided against it and I'm glad I did now from the way you describe the situation.

For the record: If anyone ever wants to buy me one without me knowing please don't hesitate!
Happens all the time...I go to fetish/swinger clubs with clients quite a bit, in London though, don't really get that many requests for it in the US.
+1 what Valerie says, it's not new or uncommon actually I even had a few ask in Las Vegas ...
  • Mr. B
  • 02-12-2013, 03:45 PM
I am seeing a provider who is now utr. We go to concerts, movies and dinner together without any $ exchanging hands. We enjoy one anothers company. You can call it dating or whatever. She has asked me to take her to a swingers club and we plan on going. The thought is to find some couples who would enjoy interacting with us on a regular bases. I really don't see a problem. I would think that people who attend swinger clubs would be fairly open minded. Am I wrong?
I am seeing a provider who is now utr. We go to concerts, movies and dinner together without any $ exchanging hands. We enjoy one anothers company. You can call it dating or whatever. She has asked me to take her to a swingers club and we plan on going. The thought is to find some couples who would enjoy interacting with us on a regular bases. I really don't see a problem. I would think that people who attend swinger clubs would be fairly open minded. Am I wrong? Originally Posted by Mr. B
This sounds like a relationship, not p4p. I'm fairly sure this post is treading a fine line between relevant and bragging.
I've been to one particular swingers club several times with both well-known providers and also UTR providers as well as SB's and "civilian" dates - not to pick up another couple at all but for the voyeurism/exhibitionist angle. I'm not sharing my dates with anybody at all. That said, every time my dates have been approached by the female from another couple, most times more than once during a visit. Once, in the public sex area, while my date and I were carrying on, I had a guy elbow me and tell me that his wife wanted to blow me, which she did, without even a hint of a swap being discussed. I have seen well-known providers there and believe I even met a mod in the company of a couple of well-know providers there. One especially beautiful, imo, well-known provider that I first met at a swingers club told me that several swinger ladies asked her to let them go down on her, which she says they did. So there you have it. And so what? Swingers clubs are not completely about swapping. Caveat emptor.
  • Mr. B
  • 02-13-2013, 06:22 AM
Good information NorthWood. Thanks