Cleaning up my contact list

I cannot save any further contacts on my hobby phone due to storage limits. However, it continues to serve me well enough that I will not be replacing it just yet. It just has limitations and no option to move and open contacts from an SD card. So...

I will be cleaning up my contact list. If you have been communicating with me via txt but have never actually set up an appointment with me and haven't tried to within the last three months, I will be deleting your number. Nothing personal.

This also means that I will re-screen you should you try to set up an appointment again. If you have seen me before, I will be keeping your information for future reference requests.

Thanks for your understanding and happy hobbying :-)

Marie
  • Trey
  • 02-12-2013, 03:58 PM
You know they invented pen and paper long ago. I know today if it doesn't light up it seems to be worthless. But you could just write down name and number of who you've seen and screened. The five to ten seconds it takes to write a name and number down has to be less time then screening the guy again.

every now and then i clean my contacts also. trey is also right too. its helpful to keep a list of names and numbers written down just incase you get a new phone or loose the one you have.
ThreAD
Actually, what I found as I was going through my contacts were many guys that hit me up via txt when I was just starting and had my phone number published openly. There were a lot of newbies that never got their references together but I was nice and saved their numbers anyway. I used to take references via txt at the beginning and many times I would tell them my requirements and they would drop off and not contact me again. So, no worries, if I have records of screening you before, you are safe.

Pen and paper...what's that??? LOL j/k...
ThreAD Originally Posted by dearhunter
Is that you Northwood???
Westwood 1
  • iquit
  • 02-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Dont write it own, easily traced, atleast phones have passwords. And am sure anyone who has passed your screening will pass it again. But wow, i mean, how many fans do you have out there to be able to fill up ur contact list?
Like I said, the phone has limitations...it was under $100 without a contract, but uses internal memory only for storage. When you start as a provider there are a lot of hobbyists who hope to prey on the naïveté of a new girl, thus they flood her published contact information hoping to get lucky...I had a lot of numbers saved from my first couple of months, but I had good mentors early on and screened well, so they never actually passed my requirements but did get a place on my contact list. It's actually pretty interesting in hindsight.
And don't forget that a good bit is also dedicated to the providers I communicate with as well...
I'm receiving PM's from hobbyists who have seen me before worried I am deleting them. If you have ever had an appointment with me, you have nothing to worry about. You get a VIP lifetime membership on my list. Lol...luv u guys!
Is that you Northwood??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I am not dearhunter; neither is dearhunter me. But he's right - this is a threAD. That's what co-ed is apparently for, so please carry on.
I am not dearhunter; neither is dearhunter me. But he's right - this is a threAD. That's what co-ed is apparently for, so please carry on. Originally Posted by NorthWood
Yay! Now that you've arrived, the threAD bashing party can begin! Nothing sexier than cleaning up my contact list to get us in the party spirit ;-)
BTW, this is a private party...mods, please close this thread :-)
I'm not bashing your threAD or you at all, I'm just illuminating the terrain we presently find ourselves deployed in. Your assumption that I am bashing you is absolutely presumptuous and unfounded.