badangel

hey is there any one who can help a young lady get back on her feet here and feel better about everything
hey is there any one who can help a young lady get back on her feet here and feel better about everything Originally Posted by Bad Angel
Wrong Board. Wrong forum.

This Board is about young ladies getting OFF their feet.
It would probably help if you had PMs turned on so you can receive message from people.
hey is there any one who can help a young lady get back on her feet here and feel better about everything Originally Posted by Bad Angel
And i dont think it will help you having threads like this.
And i dont think it will help you having threads like this. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Thank you girl....don't look too desperate ...no more ThreADs not good for business ..take it from a veteran ...
It might also help if she were verified for advertising on the board.
  • Trey
  • 02-14-2013, 06:42 AM
What would REALLY help is if you tried to look better. Hit the gym, get in shape. If you're happy looking like that then at least get a makeover. Good luck.
Feel better now?
Feel better now? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I do.

Oh, were you asking her?
I sent her a msg the other day with a link and instructions for getting verified, her inbox was not full at the time. She probably needs someone willing to see her to get verified.

Happy Valentine's Day All :)

~
Somebody go bang this chick and write a review. I'd do it myself but I'm tied up this week.
Submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.