Ladies, Keep Yourself Clean, Too!

I just read a review from another guy. He went in for some DATO and got the aroma of a recently dropped deuce. I experienced the same thing a few weeks ago myself. I went in for some DATY from behind and pulled back at the deuce aroma.

So, Ladies, you all preach immaculate hygiene for the guys. Be sure you are the same when you are entertaining a guy!
LMMFAO!!!!!!:laughi ng1:

Y'all gonna get enough of that DATY/DATO shit!!!
that's why i don't typically DATO, lol
Dudes - People have to poop. That is all there is to it. Maybe the schedule isn't up to your schedule, but poop she must.

If DATO is important, tell the lady so she can prepare to be poop-free in advance. If not.....she could give two shits less.
Maybe she doesn't like dato lmao
there is no sense in "uncleanliness"..........I always take a bubblebath before my dates...and sprinkle with body powder that is lightly scented or some milk chocolate skin lotion
Dudes - People have to poop. That is all there is to it. Maybe the schedule isn't up to your schedule, but poop she must.

If DATO is important, tell the lady so she can prepare to be poop-free in advance. If not.....she could give two shits less. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Are you a provider , cause that's a shitty recommendation for yourself ! I've had 50 reviews and never encountered that once !
Are you a provider , cause that's a shitty recommendation for yourself ! I've had 50 reviews and never encountered that once ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Not a provider, but I can appreciate the 'shitty' recommendation for myself!
^^^^^^^
Some people like scat.... DKY
^^^^^^^
Some people like scat.... DKY Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yeah.

Rockerrick owes me at least two peanuts and a shilling for my nasty scat talk action stuff.
As Tommy Turd says, "Be a member of the Clean Azzhole Club! Wipe and Clean Your Azz! Especially if you are meeting a client."

Keep some Wipes in your purse, if that is what it takes.
This is a huge failure for America. A lot of foriegn countries do not have our ridiculous dry paper ass wiping habit. They wash their asses with soap and water after laying down a log. Frankly I feel the need for a shower after dropping the kids off at the pool. It's like whatever I did earlier that day concerning bathing gets cancelled out after taking a dump. And who are these people shitting constantly in public places? The last time I crapped in a public restroom was like 1993 and I was in a BIND!
The last time I crapped in a public restroom was like 1993 and I was in a BIND! Originally Posted by BBWrider
I don't even like standing on a wet floor in front of a urinal.
LMMFAO!!!!!!:laughi ng1:

Y'all gonna get enough of that DATY/DATO shit!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62

yeah really stop all that ass eating...
I was eating assholes long before it was popular. That's ridiculous, asses should be clean at all times. If a turd is not actively passing through at that exact moment then there's no reason for it not to be clean and shined up.