virtual awards

• sirhk
  • 01-02-2016, 01:05 PM
- I've been thinking about this for a long while, pretty much since i first jioned eccie.
- Before i found eccie i was just an average troll on CL&BP then i found one review site that ranked their members and gave out virtual awards for various things. But that site was not for this area. But that is where I found eccie.
- Eccie has been good to me in the past although I think we could give our lovely ladies a little more recognition. So since a good portion of the gents here are either currently or formally part of a uniformed service that recognise us with medals and ribbons, I think we could do something like that for our providers.
- Think of the pride we feel when we look at the medals on our chests. We can give our providers a similar sense even if it is just virtual.
- I think we can come up with some retroactive medals (like eccie vetern, highly recommended, and so forth) and new medals as of 2016 (like provider of the month)
- So I ask everyone should we take some extra time to recognize our providers this year? And if so how?
Reviews are one way that the guys recognize providers. Recommendations when guys ask for suggestions is another.
Eccie already has a provider of the day posted on the homepage. Not sure how the POD is picked, but they choose one provider each day from all over, not area specific.

It is a sweet idea, however I'm not sure how it would work in all actuality.