Areas of Improvement

As a GFE there are many areas that I have been told I excel in one area I KNOW I am horrible at is a HJ...I freely admit it and am open when gentlemen show me different techniques and OMG there are many different ways to do a HJ..LOL...so what areas area your weakness or for the men what are some area things you wished a female did better or was open to learning...Now I know some women will say they excel in all areas and have no room for improvement but none of us is perfect in all areas...
I would like to be able to take more d9ck...actually no, I don't lol. I would have to say that's my downfall in this biz, and ONLY in this biz. Never had a guy in my personal life b3tch about me being too tight and giving too much head, that's for sure. They found it as a welcomed change.
For women in general, I wish they enjoyed sex a lot and engaged in it frequently. But that's not the case...

Secondly, I wish women were, in general, open to lots of experimentation. I think a guy and his SO do "some" experimentation that may last a year. After that, it's all vanilla, the same and you get in a rut.

In the hobby, I wish the ladies would be more forthright about what they want during the session. I think there's a lot of miscommunication that occurs. Men like to please women. But they may not ask the question about what she likes the most. I think women feel that since it's a transaction she's there to make him happy and put her pleasure on the back burner. What they don't realize is a lot of guys get a great deal of pleasure out of giving pleasure.
I wish more guys actually gave a darn about "MY" pleasure. It's all you hear about on the boards, but rarely have I had such great givers except for TN. Those boys are born to daty...geez! Ok a few in Alabama too.
Far be it for me as a guy to be critical of a provider's performance. From my perspective, it is really hard to paint with a broad brush in terms of finding areas of improvement. Each provider is different. Each provider has her own strengths and weaknesses. Based on the providers I have recently seen, here is the one thing I'd pick which might need improvement-- aggressiveness. It seems like the providers I have been seeing want me to take the lead. I don't mind, but it would be nice for the lady to take charge every once in awhile. There's something to be said for a tigress who rips off a guy's clothes, slams him on the bed, and has her way with him
Communication, communication, communication. Doesn't matter who starts it.

[And are you saying that all ladies like DATY as their preferred orgasmic activity?]
Communication, communication, communication. Doesn't matter who starts it.

[And are you saying that all ladies like DATY as their preferred orgasmic activity?] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

No, but I do and it sure helps things fit better.
Honey, if my estranged wife could have sucked a mean dick, I would not hobby. To me GFE is not a HJ. I can do that on my own and better than any SO or provider.....

sixx
It is good that you want to improve your service, Vixen.

Some girls seem to know these things instinctively, but most do not.

I would say you should primarily focus on what you are doing and put a little love into what you do and do not hurry the process.

It is actually quite difficult to condense into just one post all the variables that could easily fill an entire book, but some highlights are:

1. Vary your tempo. The girls who do it poorly usually have only one speed like they are mechanically working a pump.
2. Vary your grip. A single grip loses its attraction.
3. It's not just about the penis, it's about the entire person.
4. Use your other hand to arouse different parts.
5. Stay with it after the orgasm. The tender touch during the after-glow will be what he remembers.

. . . Good luck and I'm sure you will soon become an expert!

As a GFE there are many areas that I have been told I excel in one area I KNOW I am horrible at is a HJ...I freely admit it and am open when gentlemen show me different techniques and OMG there are many different ways to do a HJ..LOL...so what areas area your weakness or for the men what are some area things you wished a female did better or was open to learning...Now I know some women will say they excel in all areas and have no room for improvement but none of us is perfect in all areas... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Since no one had volunteered to TOFTT, I'll do it. Irish Vixen, I'm available if you want to practice. Let me know when and where.
I wish more guys actually gave a darn about "MY" pleasure. It's all you hear about on the boards, but rarely have I had such great givers except for TN. Those boys are born to daty...geez! Ok a few in Alabama too. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Thank you, London. You are quite correct; we DO derive great pleasure from giving you pleasure.
you just wait you may find that one provider who will do that...
Far be it for me as a guy to be critical of a provider's performance. From my perspective, it is really hard to paint with a broad brush in terms of finding areas of improvement. Each provider is different. Each provider has her own strengths and weaknesses. Based on the providers I have recently seen, here is the one thing I'd pick which might need improvement-- aggressiveness. It seems like the providers I have been seeing want me to take the lead. I don't mind, but it would be nice for the lady to take charge every once in awhile. There's something to be said for a tigress who rips off a guy's clothes, slams him on the bed, and has her way with him Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Charles so tell me how am I suppose to tell a gentlemen he has no clue what he is doing when I don't want to hurt his feelings and it's our first time meeting? I have been lucky there have only been one or two that I was thinking OMG where did this guy learn DATY???
For women in general, I wish they enjoyed sex a lot and engaged in it frequently. But that's not the case...

Secondly, I wish women were, in general, open to lots of experimentation. I think a guy and his SO do "some" experimentation that may last a year. After that, it's all vanilla, the same and you get in a rut.

In the hobby, I wish the ladies would be more forthright about what they want during the session. I think there's a lot of miscommunication that occurs. Men like to please women. But they may not ask the question about what she likes the most. I think women feel that since it's a transaction she's there to make him happy and put her pleasure on the back burner. What they don't realize is a lot of guys get a great deal of pleasure out of giving pleasure. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think communication is key. That way both partners can get what they like and dislike on the table. I agree with ya Charles that there are some guys that get a great deal of pleasure out of giving pleasure. I know I'm not the best lover but I want to alway improve
i will keep that in mind..Thanks
It is good that you want to improve your service, Vixen.

Some girls seem to know these things instinctively, but most do not.

I would say you should primarily focus on what you are doing and put a little love into what you do and do not hurry the process.

It is actually quite difficult to condense into just one post all the variables that could easily fill an entire book, but some highlights are:

1. Vary your tempo. The girls who do it poorly usually have only one speed like they are mechanically working a pump.
2. Vary your grip. A single grip loses its attraction.
3. It's not just about the penis, it's about the entire person.
4. Use your other hand to arouse different parts.
5. Stay with it after the orgasm. The tender touch during the after-glow will be what he remembers.

. . . Good luck and I'm sure you will soon become an expert!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn