Emergency Plans

Ladies, do you have an emergency plan if the gent has a medical emergency? If so, what would it be and would you stick around to see gent is ok?
Interesting question! Look forward to the ladies replies.
There was a thread about this a while back. I'm too lazy to try and find it. The answers were all over the map.
Just trying to get some new and interesting threads going since SNL isn't starting any and isn't here to contribute. I sure do miss her!!

Anyways, looking forward to the responses of the ladies on the topic.
Is she coming back ? I know she was really depressed. Is she ok ?
Yea, I haul azz and call 911 from a pay phone.
Depends on what the situation is, if he's passed out I'll make sure he's REALLY passed out by giving him a BJ If that doesn't wake him up then I know to move to plan b. Plan b: Stick his face in my boobies in attempt to resuscitate him. If that doesn't work I'll call 911 from my cell phone and stay with him until EMS arrives.
LOL London, I am with you on that one. But if the room is in my name, ummm well, thats why I have a preventative measure in which I get hate mail for. I have age limits, and anyone with a health issue I do not see.

I had a close call once when a client did a ncns, and then find out he died a few hours before our meeting of a heart attack. Not even cool and I dont take those chances anymore.
Now we know how much London really cares about us!!LOL
Now we know how much London really cares about us!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
What do you mean by "NOW" you know? I thought this was clear from jump lmao!
I like Naomi plan of action!!
London - I would've thought that you would've tried to see what the problem was at least and see he was alert. Naomi was right about BJ and placing head between the hooters to see if fella was alert or not. If he isn't, then haul ass!!LOL
Yea, I haul azz and call 911 from a pay phone. Originally Posted by London Rayne

By the time you call 911 he is probably going to be dead. Oh well just another john.
Depends on what the situation is, if he's passed out I'll make sure he's REALLY passed out by giving him a BJ If that doesn't wake him up then I know to move to plan b. Plan b: Stick his face in my boobies in attempt to resuscitate him. If that doesn't work I'll call 911 from my cell phone and stay with him until EMS arrives. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
What a way to go!!!
Depends on what the situation is, if he's passed out I'll make sure he's REALLY passed out by giving him a BJ If that doesn't wake him up then I know to move to plan b. Plan b: Stick his face in my boobies in attempt to resuscitate him. If that doesn't work I'll call 911 from my cell phone and stay with him until EMS arrives. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, if you did these wonderful moves on me I'd certainly need an ambulance if I did not before!! Phew!