Cock sucking record

Has anyone sucked more cock than Maddison may? Has anyone come across a provider who has more reviews than this whore? Goddamn she's sucked a lot of cock. Would you feel a little scared fucking her even with a condom on? Knowing how many different cocks have penetrated her pussy?

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1549
Locally, Asian Layla has 400+ reviews and who knows how many BCD sessions. I am always ready to experience her again.

Seriously, most experienced mongers on eccie will have have seen more than 100 different providers over the years. For some reason, the providers keep seeing us--wait, what's that, oh yeah: Pay 4 Play Duh.

All I can say is: Stay Calm, Hobby On and use protection; or if that's not what you wish, then go home to use your hand to keep yourself company on lonely nights.
If you're concerned about the number of cocks she has taken maybe you need a different hobby. Can i suggest knitting?
All I know is I'd be happy to contribute, and even provide a certificate of achievement!
If you're concerned about the number of cocks she has taken maybe you need a different hobby. Can i suggest knitting? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen

Hahahaha!!!
I was never worried about the hobby I was really just wondering if any other provider has more reviews than her. She's hot as fuck I never said I wouldn't fuck her
Btw Asian Layla doesn't even come close to Maddison may
I challange you guys to find a provider with more reviews
Hello?
Alright well I guess I win then. You guy's are stupid for leaving such an important thread like this in the air
  • Old-T
  • 06-26-2017, 09:29 PM
There were at least two with over 800 on TER. One in DC area, the other i believe in SF. I believe both may be retired--pretty sufe the DC lady is.
Alright well I guess I win then. You guy's are stupid for leaving such an important thread like this in the air Originally Posted by Beachplayer03
I think the silence of the community to further respond to your thread may speak for itself.
There were at least two with over 800 on TER. One in DC area, the other i believe in SF. I believe both may be retired--pretty sufe the DC lady is. Originally Posted by Old-T
I won't believe it till I see it. Still doesn't beat Maddison may anyways she currently has 890 basically 900 different cocks have reviewed her. Think of how many she sucked and didn't write a review
Originally Posted by mrhamm
Came on this thread to make this very reference. LOL.