GFE-lite

I have wtf! Question? Explain to me what is GFE-lite?
It's bullshit. You are either GFE or not. Every time I hear GFE lite it makes me think it's the providers way of getting guys in the door then they try to upsell. For a BBBJ/kissing(dfk/lfk)/daty it will be so and so extra. Those are GFE services if you don't offer them you are not at all GFE!
Thanks Brittany - I
had never heard the term before.

It's bullshit. You are either GFE or not. Every time I hear GFE lite it makes me think it's the providers way of getting guys in the door then they try to upsell. For a BBBJ/kissing(dfk/lfk)/daty it will be so and so extra. Those are GFE services if you don't offer them you are not at all GFE! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
What's the hobby coming to? BP hookers?
It's bullshit. You are either GFE or not. Every time I hear GFE lite it makes me think it's the providers way of getting guys in the door then they try to upsell. For a BBBJ/kissing(dfk/lfk)/daty it will be so and so extra. Those are GFE services if you don't offer them you are not at all GFE! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Right on, head doctor!
I just saw Melanee Star. Advertisement said sloppy blowjob! It was bullshit! She was a dead fish just laid there. She said she didn't really enjoy sex. But look at her reviews? Something isn't right
i had never heard of this until reading the thread. thanks for clarifying brittany.