Wouldn't it be awesome if.....

Wouldn't it be awesome if....

All of the human traffickers lost their freedom and independence on July 4th.

AND

All of the human trafficked sex slaves from every AMP received their freedom and independence on July 4th.

Who else's wants to share their "wouldn't it be awesome if"

SL? Whispers?
wouldnt it be awesome if you bought yourself a rifle and put some "meatloaf" on the ceiling
wouldnt it be awesome if you bought yourself a rifle and put some "meatloaf" on the ceiling Originally Posted by knotty man
He was not kidding.
one track mind on this one
Wouldnt it be great if treetop climbed down from his high horse....

Think imma go get a massage and a begrudged handy from a slave today, thanks for the reminder.
Jesus did not die on the cross for Treetop's threads to be a walking bowl of warm coleslaw.
  • sydmo
  • 07-01-2017, 11:38 AM
warm coleslaw is an even more horrible vision than that dude dyin on the cross, gross refrigerate that shit Baby
Wouldn't it be awesome if....

All of the human traffickers lost their freedom and independence on July 4th.

AND

All of the human trafficked sex slaves from every AMP received their freedom and independence on July 4th.

Who else's wants to share their "wouldn't it be awesome if"

SL? Whispers? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
in a word.....NO!
Wouldn't it be awesome if little tt just went away! Visited two AMP's this week and enjoyed every second!!
Wouldn't it be awesome if all Pitt Bulls were not the most worthless pimp dog on the planet.
Wouldn't it be nice if treetop didn't get wet when he pissed into the wind?

For a while I liked the way you participated but lately you sound like a housewife that came home from a PTA meeting all worked up over a plan to remove peanuts from the cafeteria.....
I liked you Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, I still like you. Come home and let's work this out.