Watch Him or Do It for Him?

Ladies,
He's leaning on the headboard slowly stroking himself to a full erection. Each squeeze and tug makes it thicker....longer....harder. Do you want to watch and see how a man pleasures himself to climax, witness his load shooting out or are you more inclined to wrap your fingers around his shaft and provide the manual relief he craves?
In all honesty, I LOVE to watch a guy stroke his cock, but I can only handle it for a few minutes before I wanna put my mouth around it!

I love watching though, seeing what gets him going, how he likes to be touched...you can learn a lot by watching!
I love to watch while I am pleasing myself!
I would watch him until he was ready to cum, then ask him, "where would you like to shoot that?"
Okay thanks for being so descriptive. I am currently in a rental swerving lol on the highway because of the visual. I love to watch. Its a huge turn on for me...
Okay thanks for being so descriptive. I am currently in a rental swerving lol on the highway because of the visual. I love to watch. Its a huge turn on for me... Originally Posted by berkleigh
+1.

Only I'm not in a rental. It is hard not to join in, though.
I like to watch but as I am watching I am constantly spitting on his Cock to keep it wet and i will start licking the top for him
wow I did not know so many liked to watch
Most people say that men are visual and women are not, I have to disagree. I LOVE to watch a man stroke himself. Its a major turn on, and the whole time I'm thinking to myself..... " I hope he has a little target practice on my face!!!"
There's nothing more enticing than watching a man stroke himself, all I can say is HOT!
Damn it, you ladies would get plenty of entertainment around my place. I am performing 3 times a day..cum watch. If I skip a day or two its time to get the bucket..LMAO
My law school g/f would lay her head on my thigh and watch me jackoff. When I was ready to shoot she'd start massaging my balls and when it started spurting out she'd tug on them. It was a particulalrly intense way of cumming. I like Makenzee's lubrication suggestion! That'd certainly give new meaning to the ol' "You'll shoot your eye out" warning!
If ya'll could only see what's going on here!!!!
Ok this thread just made me really horny!!! Today will be a good day!
I sometimes jackoff to completion for my fuckbuddy. She'll get this dazed look on her face as it thickens and lengthens but she's always aware of when I'm about to lose it. Sometimes she'll suddenly take over the jacking and let it spill over her fingers. Other times her mouth is suddenly clamped around the head. Others she just want to watch it spurt out all over the place. I agree with Evelyn Bonita, women can be just as visually-oriented as men. You just have to know what it is they want to watch!