Encounter: Lime at Blue Lights up my day!

Date: 06/24/2019
Name: Lime at Blue
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK,BLS,BBBJ,BBFS,CG,ACG,MISH, DATY,FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long, soft, and shiny black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Lime is absolutely beautiful. Her boobs are all natural and amazing to touch and behold! I'd say she's borderline D cup when you compare her boobs to her tiny frame. Her ass is round and firm and very proportionate. Gorgeous eyes and face that mesmerize you.. Eraser nipples and shaved down below.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm...I thought the clock was ahead when I was there this past Saturday.
Hmmm...I thought the clock was ahead when I was there this past Saturday. Originally Posted by tsaidogg78
Dude! All these places... Bali, Blue, #1, PoA, LH... you name it. They all have those shitty battery operated clocks. Those things are no good at keeping time. We all need to be more insistent about getting the full hour.

And when does the clock start? The girl takes your money and disappears for five to ten minutes. WTF!!! Drives me nuts. Cindy at Bali pulled that shit on me, which cut our hour appointment down to thirty minutes with her delays. That time wasting shit needs to cease all around the AMP scene.
I guess since I tend to finish before time’s up anyway, it doesn’t bother me.
For guys that take longer, however, it is a problem and literally stealing the time we’re charged for!