Anybody Else Like Peanut Butter?

PB is a healthy, yummy, versatile food. Over the weekend I had a sandwich with creamy Jiffy PB, sliced bananas and mayo on Orowheat original oatnut bread. How creative do you get with your peanut butter?
When I was young, one of my favorite desserts was a bagel with peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, banana slices, and chocolate sauce, toasted in the toaster oven.

mmmmmmmm
To this day I've never had a Fluffernutter, probably because of the name, but everyone from the northeast that I know swears by them. A food idea with a great name for this hobby

Peanut Butter + Marshmallow Fluff ( or Cream ) = Fluffernutter
Some people blend the 2 ingredients and some spread on each bread slice.
Spread on your bread or toast of choice.
I like peanut butter but I don't eat it that often
Peanut butter is awesome! With the exception of a Reeses Peanut Butter cup, it's hard to beat PB and bananas although the marshmalow fluff sounds AWFULLY good!

<----headed to the pantry!
Peanut butter and a slice of banana on a vanilla wafer.
You can't go wrong with the old fashioned peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwitch. But i like to take a spoon and dip it in the peanut butter and then into sugar, yummy, yummy.
I eat PB on toasted English muffin with sliced banana about three times a week for breakfast.
One of my fav's is Peter Pan Creamy (Not Crunchy!) peanut butter, black berry jam, and mushed banana. Mix it all in a bowl and then make your sandwich. I promise it's REALLY good! If you don't blend them together first it's not as good when you spread each seperate. Haha
I don't care for peanuts but I do like almond butter and hazelnut butter. Take a cold, rainy day, add an almond butter and jelly sandwich and a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup and you get sublime happiness
Just a good 'ole peanut butter and bannana sandwhich. Yummy. Quick to make, delicous and nutritious.
Dharma,
Did I just hear you say Nutella??? sorta???

I LOVE Nutella. There was a place near where I lived in Boston that made Nutella crepes. (mmm - to die for)
I like PB and banana sandwich or PB on Toast or crackers
Jiffy creamy peanut butter with honey on whole wheat bread is the best snack in the world!
I eat PB on toasted English muffin with sliced banana about three times a week for breakfast. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Damn it SP...how'd you get my secret recipe?