Romantic Runaways

Recently, I had a great stay at a beautiful, hidden 5-Star resort. I had the impression that this place was great for rest, relaxation, and all-day love-making until the sweat ran down the crack of her butt.

If you could choose a romantic destination to runaway with a provider or client for a day or a weekend, where would it be?

Somewhere hot and tropical,

somewhere to cold where you need body heat to stay warm,

somewhere public,

or a hidden location in the grand republic of texas?

I'd love to experience Mallorca Spain.
Bora Bora.
No phones, fax or internet, and they bring you breakfast by canoe. The stars must seem so close, you could just reach up and touch them.
St.Lucia or Antigua
Honua Kai resort on Maui. True relaxation...

I'd love to experience Mallorca Spain. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Mallorca is my favorite place and I've been there 5 times at a week or more each time. Palma is really interesting and there is a lot of old architecture that is really nice to see and it is fairly slow paced with an older, affluent crowd. Palmo Nova is a lot of hotels and pubs moderate paced environment with a younger, middle class crowd. Magaluf is a fast paced party central area with a very young crowd. A lot of the pubs and discotechas that don't open until late.

All of those Spanish Islands are vacation destinations for Europeans everywhere. I've met people from GB to Russia. A lot of the pubs and hotels are owned by foreigners.

I can't wait to go back, but recently there was a terrorist bombing in Magaluf
What about Deep Ellum, lol?
Cancun for sure.

Although, the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", is totally fun as well.
  • fawn
  • 11-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Honua Kai resort on Maui. True relaxation...

Originally Posted by cmpjnky
Oh yes, this is the place to be....ummmmmmmmm where I want to be...
with that special someone just soaking up some good lovin while laying
on the beach letting the waves role up on you and the sun is going down
right in front of your eyes.....ohhhhhhhhhhh.......
Most of the places named so far are nice...but I would be happy --- in a bed with my arms wrapped around a beautiful lady that is showing that she cares as much for me as I care for her. Cuddling, making love, lite conversation.

This could be anywhere as with the doors and curtains closed I would not even care what was outside.
  • fawn
  • 11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Most of the places named so far are nice...but I would be happy --- in a bed with my arms wrapped around a beautiful lady that is showing that she cares as much for me as I care for her. Cuddling, making love, lite conversation.

This could be anywhere as with the doors and curtains closed I would not even care what was outside. Originally Posted by Peanut

Peanut you are absolutely right, with the holidays fastly approaching us, memories come flooding down.
My husband was my best friend, and you're right because I miss the conversation, cuddling and
yes the most exquisite love making I have ever experienced......I miss my sole-mate...and you're
right you can be happy any where as long as you're with the one you love........Happy Holidays .....
My soul-mate left the kids and I back in 2002. I have since remarried but it is more of a companionship and get along with each other...not true love that a soul-mate brings.
Bora Bora.
No phones, fax or internet, and they bring you breakfast by canoe. The stars must seem so close, you could just reach up and touch them. Originally Posted by Dharma
That sounds most excellent (Bill/Ted). Now I'm going to spend work time looking up Bora Bora and how much a visit would cost...
these are all great places but i have to agree that someplace nice and quite with lots of candle light and a few red rose pettles laying about the room and some nice slow music i love slow piano anything.LOL The apperance of the room has does alot for me as i am very visual
A suite at Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas with a special provider.