Black Friday, do you par take?

just curious how many of us will be up bright and early tomorrow to go Christmas shopping? I know I will still be sleeping, I am a procrastinator but it always seems to work out fine.
oh HELLLLLLL no

I am headed for Deer Camp instead !
I won't go near a shopping mall at all until at least new years. Thats what Amazon.com is for!!
  • fawn
  • 11-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Absolutely not........never have and never will.............
Oh no no no I do not get to sleep in very much and when the family is gone and all the dishes are done etc.... I sleep in on this day...I wold rather pay extra for beauty sleep because that is priceless...if someone wants to have a late breakfast let me know
NO F-ing way! I'm cleaning ceiling fans as is my tradition
Not a chance. I'm eating leftovers and not even leaving the house.
Nope, have to work today and I dont work at the mall's.
I thought Black Friday was the one day each year when providers only sleep with Black Guys!

Yes - I was at Walmart at 3am and Target at 7am...
I enjoy trying to get the sale items before they run out. It is what I like most about shopping at Christmas. There is even times that I handed an item I didnt need to someone that had a sad story about their kid's only item they wanted for xmas...

I enjoy the chase of getting the items, but do have a soft spot in my heart.

I got 6 of the hard to get items this year.
seems the big box stores stayed open on thanksgiving to help slow down the madness during door buster hours. what sucks is how the stores advertise incredible deals but only have a handful per store to offer, its b.s., and pretty cheap and classless.

I have preferred to shop online(paying extra to have it sent quicker), buy gift cards and wait till the last few days to get my Christmas gifts.
Last minute is the way to go. I can never seem to find that perfect gift until the pressure is on.
The only time I am up and out the door at 5AM is for VACATION!!! I spent yesterday at the movies with my dad and THAT was crowded enough for me!

I'm only shopping for children this year so it will be easy-peasy!
now I am hearing that there is a "Cyber Monday".....interesting.
does eccie count as cyber shopping?