merry christmas to me

I know the idea of christmas is giving to others. I have decided to have a double in late december as my gift to myself. Am I the only selfish one or do others treat themselves to a hobby related treat?
I am curious what others have in mind for something special this holiday season.
I know the idea of christmas is giving to others. I have decided to have a double in late december as my gift to myself. Am I the only selfish one or do others treat themselves to a hobby related treat?
I am curious what others have in mind for something special this holiday season. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I usually see a lady as an extra gift to myself. But, I am not a threesomes guy or into "menage et trois", I am like Jerry in that Seinfeld episode where he has a chance to have a threesome with his girlfriend and her roommate, and George is trying to get him to do it.

here's the clip.....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6_pv_vRHKI&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

have fun dude!
I am curious what others have in mind for something special this holiday season. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I am totally in agreement. I think on a regular basis, I prefer the one on one so I can concentrate on my partner and we can enjoy each other, read each other's signals, etc. Plus I am old and feeble. How much can a guy take.

On the other hand, I have doubled a couple of times this year. Both fabulous experiences. One was a birthday treat and it was a treat indeed. I have already mentioned to one potential half of a double that I would like to treat myself for Christmas. Just goes to show you, monkmonk...great minds think alike.
I had never been drawn to the idea of a double until recently, but find myself thinking of such a treat to myself often now.
...nothing better than a gift to oneself. As for me, I do intend to reward myself with a hobby "treat"...one that will be incredidbly "joyful" to "unwrap" .
Christmas or not, I try to "treat" myself with a lovely lady every chance I get. It is payback for working my ass off on a daily basis.

I even think my insurance should cover it as a "stress" reduction tool!
  • CNerd
  • 12-01-2009, 12:18 PM
I have xmas and a b-day in Jan with plans for double treats for each.
I have xmas and a b-day in Jan with plans for double treats for each. Originally Posted by CNerd
Yeehaw!
MMMM, maybe I should treat myself to a delicious lady too!

I am soooo serious just got to find a lady who actually likes ladies.
  • Bubba
  • 12-02-2009, 11:08 AM
My Christmas wish.....I have always wanted to do a Triple!!

How about a 3 hour TRIPLE with Jenna, Kelly and Holly. I know it would be the last thing I ever did, but man what a way to go!!! Ok, OK I know it won't happen, but I can wish can't I????

Of course time with any of them individually would be great too! I just need to find the time to get back to Dallas!!

Happy Holidays!!