How does providers get places to rent

So I've been having a issue getting into a house to rent. One I have 5 animals. 1 cat, 2 pups and 2 guinea pigs. And also I have no credit right now and no renters background.

I can't keep staying in hotels. I need stability in my life if I ever want to be successful. It's honestly very depressing and strenuous to me to have to move from hotel to hotel every month or so. I need a much more permanent location.

I HEARD THE GALLERIA IS A NICE APOT TO TRY AND LIVE. Apparently theres good money to me made there but is the market over saturated there?

PLEASE HELP.
Houses are tough to come by these days. I would suggest you look for an apartment, especially those in older sections of Htown. You will probably need to put down a larger deposit with no credit history. But, if you can prove your income stream you will not have a problem with no credit history finding a class b or class c apartment.

I do not know HTown that well, but the Galleria is a popular place to be, and harder to find a place available
A lot of providers have real life jobs and a regular civilian life...relying on one income is never smart
I suggest contacting
Apartment Locators | Webster, TX - Texas Apartment Locators Houston 281-338-6806
https://www.texasapt.com/

If they are not of any help try another Rental agency like them ( they work alot of commission & they will help you if you mention you are in the adult entertainment industry) you don't need to mention you are a provider just mention you work as a dancer or something if they get nosy.
They will just need copies of all east 6 months to a year bank statements showing you can pay the rent and its really easy any home renter will help you through this and if you filed taxes even better but it's not as important as your bank deposits for the last at least 6 months.

Private message or call me if I can me of any help & not all of us have regular jobs haha lol!..
It's difficult doing both .
I haven't worked a real job in years hugs!
The copies of receipts to hotel will help to show any rental agency you are able to pay the rent & try and look for a for rent or for lease by owner property they are more easy to rent out too!.
Also I know of 1 apt complex townhouses off Westheimer that will work with you as long as you have bank statements showing $ coming in . It's really easy don't stress
Get a Sugar daddy to get you an apartment in his name, or 1 of your gullible regulars. It doesn't take much effort to make us poor saps feel special.
Try 7979 Westheimer. They might give you a free "move-in month" if you sign a lease.
Im sure there are simps lining up to put their name on a lease.
I would ride around older neighborhoods and find for rent signs private landlords tend to be more understanding for entertainers
If you want a house with gated yard Look for a for sale or rent sign outside.
Or Zillow

Show them 3months rent in cash

If apt. you may have expensive pet rent a house may be best not sure about Galleria go further out to a middle grade residential area.
Get a Sugar daddy to get you an apartment in his name, or 1 of your gullible regulars. It doesn't take much effort to make us poor saps feel special. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That's bad advice lol
I don't think she wants strings attached or be at his "call"
Get a Sugar daddy to get you an apartment in his name, or 1 of your gullible regulars. It doesn't take much effort to make us poor saps feel special. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Okay my post accidentally deleted

M that's bad advice no one wants to have strings attached or feel like they have to be available whenever dude calls.

That's playing with fire.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-10-2022, 11:07 PM
cash is king. remember that and you're golden.
Okay my post accidentally deleted

M that's bad advice no one wants to have strings attached or feel like they have to be available whenever dude calls.

That's playing with fire. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I agree it's not the best solution. IDK the Op's situation but unfortunately too many ladies in the hobby have no verifiable proof of income or have unsavory (records) that pop up during background checks that make landlords reject them.