Replies to threads?

Just a thought provoking thread?
When you gents post a request or ISO, do you prefer to get PMs to your ISO/requests? Do you prefer the ladies to reply in ISO/Requests thread for everyone to see? Does it make a difference?
For the ladies, how do you choose to reply?
If contact is made through PM, nobody even knows who answers. If answered openly, everyone knows that the lady is available and other guys may contact her because of it.
You need another category:

O Never use ISO.
LOL, I didn't think of that one.
I have yet to use the ISO feature, as I feel that the direct approach is the best. However my thoughts are: This is a tool for a guy seeking a gal in a quick, and non-discrete manner, not another ThreAD advertising avenue for ladies.

On a personal note, more than once I have had the thought no mater how far from the truth it may be; of " Ohh that poor lady, sitting home alone responding to the current 'I gots to get me some right now' iso post."
I think replying to the threads would be helpful on top of a PM. That way any guy with a similar ISO can see what ladies may be able to help them out. I know I read every ISO concerning Greek just to see what girls respond.
for those of us guys that don't live on ECCIE...a PM is nice because I get an email telling me I have a message. Otherwise I have to keep checking the post or the board. So for me PM is preferred.
  • quzi
  • 09-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Count me in the group that doesn't spam ISOs.

Where the traffic is a lot less active (like Las Vegas) the meager responses aren't enough for the lazy posters that aren't willing to spend some time looking at showcases, reviews and comparable sites.
i've made a handful of ISOs and i do keep an eye on them, but a PM is preferred.

with private messages you get an email notification by default so it's a bit more convenient. sure, you can subscribe to threads on vBulletin to get emailed when somebody replies to it, but that's another step

private messages also helps keep things a bit more private. while there's no real harm in it being in the thread, some people might prefer follow-up to it to be hidden.
I actually prefer it when the ladies reply in the thread. In some cases guys are looking for similar things (incall near Domain, BnG south, etc.) so I will check ISO before I post one to see who may be available. Whenever I've posted in ISO I get more PMs than replies so it seems like that is what ladies prefer.
I read, but don't post in the ISO section. I DO reply to the ones that I think I may have info that will help them. But I almost always reply via PM
I'm cool with being vocal on ISOs. If someone's like "I want a big-titted, sweet-faced, cock-gobbler in South Austin" I'll say "Hi! I'm that!" It usually doesn't work out with the OP, but it often times works out by another gent clicking on said thread, because he's also looking for exactly me, and I'll get a PM and a booking. I generally don't respond to the "hey, I'm in a downtown hotel and want gfe for next Saturday" because that shit ain't specific enough for me to speak up. Extra advertising opportunity, sure. Why leave shit on shit on the table?

I dooooo roll my eyes at 10 responses from one provider to every ISO within 2 days. But I also roll my eyes at white stockings. And bad tattoos. And terrible grammar. And wigs. And many, many other things.