Moving to the coast

So if you have heard by now I am moving to the coast close to the Gulf of Mexico,
I have been going down there a lot lately to go fishing and relax and I have feel in love with the town and I want to build a life there for myself. I still will be providing and visiting Austin so no this is not a silly thread I am retiring or never coming back to Austin.
If you ladies need references I will still be checking my emails. Austin has grown so much traffic is to crazy, I enjoy the slower pace towns,
So many hugs and licks
Jenna
Ps. I am leaving this Saturday
Hey Jenna it was so nice to meet you really enjoyed the chat that we had, i do wish you the best on your journey !
Thanks sweetie you were so nice to talk too also and I hope to meet again one day.
Best wishes. And I totally understand. While it's the Pacific or nuthin' for me, I do so miss being able to take my shortboard to the Del Mar near San Diego or sit on a rock along the Waikiki coast after sunset and simply hear the awesome majesty of our world's ocean.
Ha ha. I read this after a relaxing visit to the Mediterranean coast today where the water was 24C and the air 28C. The best of luck with your new locale, Jenna.
Being a part time resident of POC, I completely understand. Enjoy !!!