CFS is what I enjoy...

(staff edit; thread title changed at OP's request; ztonk)

I dont post much due to high amounts of drama, misunderstandings and countless other reasons but this needs to be said and PLEASE correct me if I posted this in the wrong place....

BBFS: Do NOT ask or even discuss this topic with me. This isn't an activity I enjoy doing and don't engage in even in my personal life. No hard feelings towards the providers that offer this service or anyone that enjoys it (inside the hobby) but I just don't...it's not on my menu, never been mentioned in my reviews and most definitely not in my ads. To make a long story short, if you ask me for this I will lose all contact...

That's all
BBFS: Do NOT ask or even discuss this topic with me. Originally Posted by Janele
So you started a Coed Discussions thread?
So you started a Coed Discussions thread? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Like I said...I DONT POST MUCH. So yeah I put it where I thought it should go. I don't really care for any criticism this is just an "FYI" post..and what I meant was if we're in a session, don't discuss it
Usually helps the most to make that statement in your Signature Line and on your Showcase.

And Happy New Year to you
Thanks..
Usually helps the most to make that statement in your Signature Line and on your Showcase.

And Happy New Year to you Originally Posted by fun2come
+1 and yes...happy new year sweets.

IB
So now anyone that googles BBFS gets a link to a thread started by you......

Ya know a lot of guys don't read much and see what they want......

I think you are going to get more questions.....
I dont post much due to high amounts of drama, misunderstandings and countless other reasons but this needs to be said and PLEASE correct me if I posted this in the wrong place....

BBFS: Do NOT ask or even discuss this topic with me. This isn't an activity I enjoy doing and don't engage in even in my personal life. No hard feelings towards the providers that offer this service or anyone that enjoys it (inside the hobby) but I just don't...it's not on my menu, never been mentioned in my reviews and most definitely not in my ads. To make a long story short, if you ask me for this I will lose all contact...

That's all Originally Posted by Janele
I hear yah sweetie. I had to put it in my SIG LINE!
Yep. Probably best to put this in Showcase Info and/or sig line.
As was mentioned before, you'll get a LOT more questions about
it now, that your post will come up when people who do want it
search for it. :/
Unfortunately girl, I think as much as we reiterate it verbally or visually.. there will ALWAYS still be the few who skim over the not so fine print and ask anyway or just feel presumptuous enough to ask and maybe just maybe try their chances. We all deal with it every once in a while, regardless of how well established and founded we are. There will always be the few who don't read the rules or wanna ask for extra. I actually used to get personally upset and even offended when people would ask, but I realized that didn't do me any good. So now I will just politely state again that I don't offer it and to cease questions regarding it, and that's the end of it. I think you are being more than fair and reasonable to have the cut off policy that you do, as we are all deserving of courtesy.
  • HUMP!
  • 01-02-2016, 05:49 AM
OP +1 respect.
I agree no bbfs...not cool at all
I predict in about a week there will be over 100 posts and 1000's of view.. everyone loves bbfs threads!!
search results in 212 threads and this one is at the top. maybe kindly ask a Mod to let you edit title so it's not just BBFS....

I had no idea so many crazy fuckers would self alert themselves in the various ISO forums around the country.

SMH
search results in 212 threads and this one is at the top. maybe kindly ask a Mod to let you edit title so it's not just BBFS....

I had no idea so many crazy fuckers would self alert themselves in the various ISO forums around the country.

SMH Originally Posted by budman33

no different Alert after Alert on Providers who steal, yet they seem stay in business.. some folks just do not care, bbfs will always be part of this industry. always has, always will....