Why some providers lies about their Ethnic origins

I dont want to offend anyone with this thead, lets not be racist against each other on this thread...but i have this question for some providers..
ive been in this hobby for years..im kind a new here but i was on p411.......so...
Its just funny that when a provider post says..
HISPANIC/WHITE
1/2 ITALIAN 1/2 HISPANIC
1/2 MEXICAN 1/2 GERMAN. OR
1/2 ASIAN 1/2 MEXICAN
so when arrive to their incall all you see is a beautiful girl .....but provider looks totally like
Mayans, Aztecs, or real south americans ..WICH IS TOTALLY FINE TO ME
CAUSE IM PART OT THOSE CULTURES, I JUST WANT TO TELL ALL PROVIDERS TO FEEL PROUD FROM YOUR ORIGINS.
another experience i had is that some black girls post as of
BLACK/CUBAN
PUERTO RICAN/BLACK
OR AS DOMINICANS

TO BE HONEST HOW MANY TIMES YOUve SEEN MEXICANS MARRIED AND ITALIAN GIRL
OR MEXICAN WITH ASIAN...
I KNOW IVE SEEN A FEW BUT NOT MANY..
Moderator please move my thread to COEDS
I think you know the answer to your question. Read Dataclysm, it aggregates the raw data from google, Match, OkCupid, and all the dating sites. Holding all things constant, people have strong racial preferences. Polite people say I don't see race, but in private everyone goes for the blonde white girl.
The blonde will always win.. HAHAHA
The blonde will always win.. HAHAHA Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Don't know for sure, my friend. For some reason I love petite Hispanic, Asian and AA ladies. 5", 100 lbs, Spinner frame and Hot Pussy will make me quiver in anticipation of a delectable meal.

Of course, I would never turn down a delectable little blond who fills my bill...
The blonde will always win.. HAHAHA Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Don't know for sure, my friend. For some reason I love petite Hispanic, Asian and AA ladies. 5", 100 lbs, Spinner frame and Hot Pussy will make me quiver in anticipation of a delectable meal.

Several of my recent favorites are Dara, PG, Italia, Asian Layla, and of course, Christina Cutie.

Of course, I would never turn down a delectable little blond or red head who fills my bill...
Siggy or Nikki Duran

WRT to mixed ladies, they appear to have monopolized the best qualities of their backgrounds and I love them all.
  • ztonk
  • 03-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Moderator please move my thread to COEDS Originally Posted by Bootymuncher
Done.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I think it's pretty common, these days, to be mixed with something. It can also be a selling point for those who have strong preferences for Latinas and Asians. The lady gets to say she is both, for example.

I see what you are saying though. Beauty is beauty no matter what. It's nice to see man with your mentality.
  • Gamer
  • 03-27-2016, 07:16 PM
Done.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Kind of messed up that people reply in restricted areas and then have those replies moved where everyone can see.
It's called marketing. They lie about age, name and background as well. That's how the hobby fantasy works. It's not a date so why does it matter? It's an hour of fantasy GFE or PSE time and nothing more.
They can claim to be European or Mayan royalty for all I care as long as they bring their A game and arrive/leave promptly as scheduled.
Kind of messed up that people reply in restricted areas and then have those replies moved where everyone can see. Originally Posted by Gamer
He requested that the thread be moved within a few minutes of initial posting and everyone reading the thread could see the request and post with the understanding that the Mods would most likely move it when they logged on and had an opportunity.

No Harm, No Foul from my perspective.
It's called marketing.
...That's how the hobby fantasy works. It's not a date so why does it matter?

It's an hour of fantasy GFE or PSE time and nothing more.

They can claim to be... as long as they bring their A game and leave promptly as scheduled. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
What he said. ^^ Hot ladies, good times and NSA are what most hobbyists like.
Part of the problem is that a lot of people really don't understand the difference between race, ethnicity and nationality.

Firstly, Puertorican , Dominican, Mexican, whatever, is not a race. Clearly, its a nationality. Like Irish, German, etc. You can in fact be black and Puertorican. Or asian and Peruvian. Or any combination there of. So just saying "I'm from Argentina", does not describe your race.

I know is hard to believe, but there are in fact white blonde (not dyed) blue eye people in Mexico. Not everyone there has to be mestizo(look it up) which is admittedly more common and what usually comes to mind.

But, honestly, the real reason you put "mixed" on ethnicity is simply to hide it. Maybe some people may not want to see a black girl, but will see a Dominican lady or "mixed" combo of the too? But that's just my speculation from what I hear.

For me hot is hot and don't give 2 fucks what ethnic background or race you are.
I once met an African American lady who was white. She was born in South Africa and immigrated to the US some years ago. Asian, Caucasian, and Negroid are all races, not nationalities.

You can't know a book by the cover. Take time to get to know all people based on their character, intelligence, and personality. Race/Nationality/Creed are only partial factors that color our relationships, but they should not dominate. People to people is what life should be all about; and in the hobby, getting to know a variety of people from all backgrounds, colors, creeds and nationalities is a blessing and wonderful.

We now live in a Diverse World. Only the foolish would fail to embrace it by building walls and fences. Up with People.
It is hard to know if someone is lying about their race and ethnicity. Also, there are many people who are mixed race whose phenotypical features may not readily convey their ancestry. As an example, Mariah Carey, has often been misidentified as not being Black.

In the case of the latter examples, someone could be Afro-Latina, or specifically Afro-Cuban, etc..