Michael Flynn Seeks Immunity In Exchange For Testifying On Trump’s Russia Ties

I'm very pleased to hear this wonderful news. Melania may get to fuck her a young stud soon. O where art thou Sistine Chapel

According to the Wall Street Journal, Flynn’s offer has not been accepted.

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who briefly served as national security adviser to President Donald Trump, is seeking immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying on the president’s ties to Russia, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

According to the report, Flynn made the offer to the FBI, the House intelligence committee and the Senate intelligence committee. All three entities are currently investigating whether Trump’s associates had contact with Russian officials during the 2016 presidential campaign. According to the Wall Street Journal, none of them have yet accepted Flynn’s offer.
I'm very pleased to hear this wonderful news. Melania may get to fuck her a young stud soon. O where art thou Sistine Chapel Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And when he goes all " Lois Lerner " and trick fucks YOU lying liberals and pleads the fifth ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BEEN PLAYED !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • R.M.
  • 03-30-2017, 09:49 PM
I'm seeing the libs be violent. Don't they preach about peace and hugging trees and shit?
[FONT="Arial"]Who was it that said; "When you're given immunity that means you've probably committed a crime."?
Can you tell me that gay ray?

It was Michael Flynn you little douche-bag.
Stop talking with your mouth full uf trump dick or you'll end up like your mom. Sucking whatever dick that last fucked can't-take-it-all's ass.

HaHa

/FONT]
And when he goes all " Lois Lerner " and trick fucks YOU lying liberals and pleads the fifth ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BEEN PLAYED !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Flynn is probably in more trouble for failing to disclose his Turkey deal than his lying about Russia.

He needs to cut a deal.
Don't they preach about peace and hugging trees and shit? Originally Posted by R.M.
They can hug the latter all they want....take notes, SissyChaps.

Oh btw...your threads are getting fewer and fewer responses in this forum. No one cares what you've got to say, douchey....time for you to move along
I'm very pleased to hear this wonderful news. Melania may get to fuck her a young stud soon. O where art thou Sistine Chapel Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey, asshole. Your butt-buddy, StandinStupid, started a thread on the SAME FUCKING SUBJECT just three hours before you started this one. Are you blind?

You two attention-seeking morons need to cut out all the redundant spamming. Give it a fucking rest; you're nothing more than a troll and a nuisance. In a serious forum, admins would ban you two annoying cretins.
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?

Fucking hypocrite!
Hey, asshole. Your butt-buddy, StandinStupid, started a thread on the SAME FUCKING SUBJECT just three hours before you started this one. Are you blind?

You two attention-seeking morons need to cut out all the redundant spamming. Give it a fucking rest; you're nothing more than a troll and a nuisance. In a serious forum, admins would ban you two annoying cretins. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
go head have a heart attack why don't ya
go head have a heart attack why don't ya Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You'll start 10,000 more stupid spam threads before I have a heart attack. Sorry to disappoint you, asshole.

You two attention-seeking morons need to cut out all the redundant spamming. Give it a fucking rest; you're nothing more than a troll and a nuisance. In a serious forum, admins would ban you two annoying cretins. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You'll start 10,000 more stupid spam threads before I have a heart attack. Sorry to disappoint you, asshole. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
you make no sense. Its a political topic on a whore board. Why are you so angry. Would it happen to be because I'm black and I'm right. you truly come across as a very unstable individual. I feel bad for you mate. have a good weekend
you make no sense. Its a political topic on a whore board. Why are you so angry. Would it happen to be because I'm black and I'm right. you truly come across as a very unstable individual. I feel bad for you mate. have a good weekend Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, well, well. Now we have Sistine Chapel actually accusing another poster of making no sense.

Priceless!
  • R.M.
  • 03-31-2017, 02:32 PM
You'll start 10,000 more stupid spam threads before I have a heart attack. Sorry to disappoint you, asshole. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
SisterChapStick will have a hissy fit for calling his spam out right.
[FONT="Arial"]Who was it that said; "When you're given immunity that means you've probably committed a crime."?
Can you tell me that gay ray?

It was Michael Flynn you little douche-bag.
Stop talking with your mouth full uf trump dick or you'll end up like your mom. Sucking whatever dick that last fucked can't-take-it-all's ass.

HaHa

/FONT]
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Not always, when you're dealing with rabid, bat shit democratic libtards you may just want it to end. So if you can get a deal that no matter what you say that they can never go after you again....then do it. Neither you nor I know what Flynn knows or is willing to say. I'll bet the dems know what he knows (since they were surveilling him) but they don't know what he is willing to say. He could screw them royally. Right now it seems like the dems are a bit reluctant to give it (though they really don't have the authority to do it without the GOP majority). Not exactly sure that Congress can really give immunity anyway since they don't do criminal charges.
I'm seeing the libs be violent. Don't they preach about peace and hugging trees and shit? Originally Posted by R.M.
they are incorrigible liars

they live by any means necessary