If Not But For The Grace of God

my old monterous essence below. that I hide like David Banner until a grave injustice emerges.. if not but for God's grace!!! I'm a changed man. So therefore to you racists, idiots, and shit talkers. enjoy your online indecent proclivities

My negro Iron Mike non PC
What?

K2 and fake news have fried your brain, boy. Are you still capable of cleaning a toiet? Take assup down to 6th st. A lot of toilets need to be cleaned. Dirty Dog and Shakespeares are pretty nasty. Then hit the bars on red river.
my old monterous essence below. that I hide like David Banner until a grave injustice emerges.. if not but for God's grace!!! I'm a changed man.] Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Who the fuck is David Banner, douchey???
small and mild mannered scientist david banner, explodes into transformational rage, and becomes the HULK,

where he has the same waist size but the shirt is ripped a shred

and the pants somehow fit except from the knees down
Yeah, I figured that's who Douchey was referring.

The Marvel comic, The Incredible Hulk, circa early 60's (penned / written by the great duo of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) dubbed him as (Dr. Robert) Bruce Banner.

The "David" Banner name was changed by execs of CBS's 1970's TV version of this same character (played by actor, Bill Bixby). Changed to David (after the tv exec's son) because the name "Bruce" was deemed by producers as "too gay-ish"....something CBS would in all likelihood happily embrace today. How times have changed....

The Marvel comic, The Incredible Hulk, circa early 60's (penned / written by the great duo of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) dubbed him as (Dr. Robert) Bruce Banner.

The "David" Banner name was changed by execs of CBS's 1970's TV version of this same character (played by actor, Bill Bixby). Changed to David (after the tv exec's son) because the name "Bruce" was deemed by producers as "too gay-ish"....something CBS would in all likelihood happily embrace today. How times have changed.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
yeah it was bruce and yeah the tv ppl did change it

and times certainly have changed...today they would make bruce banner gay..and when he converts to the hulk, he would have this funny foggy confusion concerning sexuality that becomes a sub-plot
my old monterous essence below. that I hide like David Banner until a grave injustice emerges.. if not but for God's grace!!! I'm a changed man. So therefore to you racists, idiots, and shit talkers. enjoy your online indecent proclivities

My negro Iron Mike non PC Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are so fucking stupid... LMAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBJbMsEvqY
Shitistan Mosque is a RACIST!

Published on Apr 3, 2017

Ruining someone's name is very easy. So is calling them a "racist". Take the case of Ty Cobb, one of the greatest baseball players ever. Cobb is known as a racist and a dirty ballplayer. Is it true? Charles Leerhsen, author of "Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty" sets the record straight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbJn2UAoIs

The "David" Banner name was changed by execs of CBS's 1970's TV version of this same character (played by actor, Bill Bixby). Changed to David (after the tv exec's son) because the name "Bruce" was deemed by producers as "too gay-ish"....something CBS would in all likelihood happily embrace today. How times have changed.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
bruce gayish????

there have a bunch of scottsman have names like Bruce, one in particular, Robert the Bruce. they'd laugh their ass off on that one.