City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Don't know
Activities: Massage, hj, ne
Hair Length and Color: Short, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short, 5-2ish. Short hair, cute look. A/b tits.
Wore pants and a very loose shirt.
Recommendation: Yes
Asian 30's or calendar 30's?
i had read most of her reviews which said she is CFS but she let me do BBFS CIP the first time i saw here but the IOP was below the normal provider i see which was julie she was kinda serious and kinda conplained about her coworkers...which i was suprised as i was her first client of the day (maybe she had a bad morning not sure)...i only saw her cuz julie was out and told me to try BB or PINK but i liked the big tits BB has so i chose her....she knew im a usual there and she asked me if wanted condom i told her no and she looked kinda disappointed and when we finished we chatted for a bit and told me she doesnt like BB but she did it for me cuz she knows i usually see julie and knows thats what she did with me..but she still seamed like she didnt like that she did it....and was telling me about the risks of BB like she was kinda upset about it and when she was riding me she was kinda serious thats why i didnt go back to see her....IMO she shoulda just told me she doesnt do BB instead of asking me if i wanted condom...like if she was ok with it
  • pipe
  • 12-28-2020, 01:41 PM
Are you high Luis? Check the provider.
It looks like a copy and paste from another post. He just hit the wrong thread. Simple and forgivable mistake.
Started reading. St 1st I thought I had missed out on something.
Is this a Spa? See a spa in Plano with that number.
  • PhoK
  • 01-06-2021, 09:05 AM
Is this a Spa? See a spa in Plano with that number. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
It’s a spa.. Search for 88 Foot Spa. Typical SA strip mall.
It's in Carrollton
Thanks!!
fun fact: 88 is code for "Heil Hitler" coincidence? You decide.
Thanks for response. I had a brain fart...I was looking up “BB” not 88...