Can the Planned Parenthood saga get any sicker?

Apparently it can.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/do...rticle/2574992#!

Abortion doctor is working towards the perfect abortion...removing heads intact for the brains.

Lena Dunham dresses like her hero for Halloween, an abortion doctor.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ist-halloween/
And here we go, this discussion is over.

Buyer: Yeah, have you guys ever provided any specimens for research, ever?

Dr. Amna Dermish: No - I mean, I don't know if its ever happened. I've been working with Planned Parenthood for a little over a year.

This is now, what? The 11th installment of this bullshit? Still, after all that covert filming, no smoking gun. This is like the 10th different way someone affiliated with Planned Parenthood has put the kabash on the idea of selling baby parts for profit. How many different ways do they need to say no?
Yeah, let me put it a different way. Fucking lying sacks of hypocritical shit.

But, you keep pushing that GOP bullshit girl.

And here we go, this discussion is over.

Buyer: Yeah, have you guys ever provided any specimens for research, ever?

Dr. Amna Dermish: No - I mean, I don't know if its ever happened. I've been working with Planned Parenthood for a little over a year.

This is now, what? The 11th installment of this bullshit? Still, after all that covert filming, no smoking gun. This is like the 10th different way someone affiliated with Planned Parenthood has put the kabash on the idea of selling baby parts for profit. How many different ways do they need to say no? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
PP gets funding.....then donates to the campaigns of those who vote for the funding..

They both would do fine without my money
PP gets funding.....then donates to the campaigns of those who vote for the funding..

They both would do fine without my money Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Right. Sounds like....politics.

Dumbass.
Right. Sounds like....politics.

Dumbass. Originally Posted by timpage

Pardon me, you NY Times-reading sodomite, but can I get you a restraint mask to go with your straitjacket?

Its actually a form of money laundering.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 09:22 AM
Its actually a form of money laundering. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is it like corporations getting government contract and then turning around and donating to a political party?

how come you never bitched about defense contractors doing that very same thing?