Review: SW Hershey= Good to Go! (My first Tx SW!)

Date: 9/30/2016
Provider: Hersheys Kisses
Phone: 915-803-4851
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut & Harry Hines
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: 60.00
Hair Color and Length: Black.. Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Track star body.. Abs, petite.. 5'1 /115, dark skin... big pussy lips, big clit hiding under them I suppose...
Recommendation: Yes
DAMN!!!!!!
nice work man
Damn that's a hell of a body... nice work on the mixup and keeping the price down!

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...sland/43798599
Date: 9/30/2016
Provider: Hersheys Kisses
Phone: 915-803-4851
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut & Harry Hines
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: 60.00
Hair Color and Length: Black.. Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Track star body.. Abs, petite.. 5'1 /115, dark skin... big pussy lips, big clit hiding under them I suppose...
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
Your PM box is full.
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2016, 11:01 AM
nice work man
Originally Posted by randomtxguy
He did a nice review

Damn that's a hell of a body... nice work on the mixup and keeping the price down!

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...sland/43798599 Originally Posted by justinslayer
Great body for a SW

@justin, yep that's her, nice find on BP.. she wasn't on there in the summer.. she's dark mocha colored all over... Legs, ass and lips.. I wouldn't think she is smoking blunts or anything else (but who knows..) lol
She was cool like I said.. a lil money hungry but not ghetto... I do have the urge to taste that damn pretty pussy, but I must resist!! If any of you joker's hookup, make sure you take some pics of it!!
damn BNS, what a tale that resulted in tail!
@justin, yep that's her, nice find on BP.. she wasn't on there in the summer.. she's dark mocha colored all over... Legs, ass and lips.. I wouldn't think she is smoking blunts or anything else (but who knows..) lol
She was cool like I said.. a lil money hungry but not ghetto... I do have the urge to taste that damn pretty pussy, but I must resist!! If any of you joker's hookup, make sure you take some pics of it!! Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
The # no longer works.
No?? I haven't checked back with her since that day, but I do have her email... Ill find out if she's still active...
My Pvt box is full at the moment, so ask any ?'s in the thread...
No?? I haven't checked back with her since that day, but I do have her email... Ill find out if she's still active...
My Pvt box is full at the moment, so ask any ?'s in the thread... Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
Email will work.
Go with caution.....That looks like the BP girl I reviewed a couple of weeks ago. Then she was Nina....she was using someone else pictures in the ad. Advertised Greek and agreed for an extra fifty but when got to the room she said she didn't do greek....and doesn't like her tits sucked either.
YMMV, but watch her, she is quick to up charge.

My review is titled "We need to leave this one on BP" 10-6-2016