Older Gentleman?

Just joined and wonder what you ladies think about seeing older gents in the later 60's?
Welcome to the board, hon! And hobbyists in their 60's are not unusual at all! I have many clients in your age range.

Which area are you in, central or Northwest?
me being an older gal...hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I luv gents of any age from 25 and up.....but older gents seem to have more in common with me,therefore making for a more intimate playtime
OP, no need for concern, there are plenty of us here above the 60 line. It's never been an issue for me and I have seen ladies from 20 - 53 years old. Have fun!
I can't speak for everyone, but as a lady in my early 20's, I always enjoy spending time with gentlemen 60 and up because they have so much wisdom and life experience. Welcome to the party!
Ginger Doll, I'm in the Little Rock /Hot Springs area.
woohooo I will be in Hot Springs area next month!!!

{I would so do Ginger!}
I love older gents!!
  • Sandy
  • 03-10-2017, 08:56 AM
I don't see anyone under 40.
Just joined and wonder what you ladies think about seeing older gents in the later 60's? Originally Posted by milkcow

As I am sure you are finding out the ladies here pretty much all like older gents. Hell I'm over 70 and still have lots of fun...

Enjoy
You old Bastards give me hope. Lol. Just turned a young 50 last month. If I can hang 20 more years that would be great. Nevercanhavetoomuch is my knew inspiration
You old Bastards give me hope. Lol. Just turned a young 50 last month. If I can hang 20 more years that would be great. Nevercanhavetoomuch is my knew inspiration Originally Posted by splitlog
Yeah, same here! I will turn 51 soon and you guys give me hope of some great years to come!