Date: 12/24/2023
Name: Jaylowe
User ID:: Jaylowe
Phone: 214-462-8834
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Addison/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison on Belt Line Rd with all the shops and restaurants.
Activities: Everything and new things. Hugs, LFK, DFK (with tongue wrestling), full body massage using her tongue and vibrator in her mouth on me, TUMA (on me), DATO on her, DATY, reverse cowgirl (RCG) with vibrator, cowgirl (CG) with vibrator, 69, BBBJ, handjob (HJ), Ball licking and sucking (BLS), titty sucking and grabbing, titty rubbing my back and ass during massage, kissing and licking all over my body, me kissing and licking all over her body, kissing neck, she licked and sucked my ears ( returned the favor), Lazy Dog/Prone/Downward Dog, doggy/K9, missionary and DFK, head and neck gripping, cuddling, and anything else you can imagine that I can't remember right now. Crazy shit.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Sexy Apache Latina woman. She looks like the pictures I took in my "round 2" review. MILF
Recommendation: Yes
Do you have a link or pics?
Do you have a link or pics? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
The last set of pics I saw for her I did not find her attractive at all and I would not want to see those pictures again, but she has a lot of positive reviews. Attraction is very subjective but I couldn’t do it
There is no link because GFE.Kris or someone took control of her OH2 account and tried to sabotage her. She is still working on her new p411. I only send links to the pictures on private messages. The pictures you saw were edited to bring out more color because there was too much lighting and exposure in the original images. Everyone complains about her ass pictures. It's not that dark in person. It looks nothing like that. I used curves to balance the shadows, midtones, and highlights. That's why it looks like that. She is much lighter skinned in person. You just have to see for yourself. Pictures don't do justice.
Nice review. It is definitely sexy when a women likes sex as much as we do. They fuck your mind with their passion, as well as your body, and that is what makes it so good.