You can not have a GFE without DFK & BBJ

Providers this is really geared toward you.

IMO - DFK (to me) is almost and can even be more intimate at times than the actual act of sex itself.

In a session, does DFK depend more on whether you are attracted to the guy (assuming his oral hygiene is good and breath smells fresh)? Or do you just go through with DFK regardless..

My opinion of true GFE entails some very passionate DFK, LFK and without a doubt a substantial amount of BBBJ as well.

I just can not bring myself to see a girl (no matter how good looking) if she is not open to DFK and BBBJ..

Thoughts...
It's even better when she kisses you then licks your neck and earlobe while telling you how hard she is gonnw fuck you, then hungrily sucks your cock, licking and sucking balls till you shoot all over her face.
I really enjoy LFK/DFK However, the hygiene definitely has to be on point. I have only had 2 instances where I just just "could not" DFK
I really enjoy LFK/DFK However, the hygiene definitely has to be on point. I have only had 2 instances where I just just "could not" DFK Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Ya usually they come chewing gum. When it happened to me I went and rinsed with mouthwash and offered him some, or grab a breath mint and offer him one. If it's bad I do close mouth turn head to side action. Kiss the neck, I try my best not to hurt feelings.
I don't know about that. I once experienced a GF who never gave me a BJ of any kind for the two years I dated her.
+1...yeah just like my ex. I can count the number of BJ's on less than 1 hand....

I don't know about that. I once experienced a GF who never gave me a BJ of any kind for the two years I dated her. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Providers this is really geared toward you.

IMO - DFK (to me) is almost and can even be more intimate at times than the actual act of sex itself.

In a session, does DFK depend more on whether you are attracted to the guy (assuming his oral hygiene is good and breath smells fresh)? Or do you just go through with DFK regardless..

My opinion of true GFE entails some very passionate DFK, LFK and without a doubt a substantial amount of BBBJ as well.

I just can not bring myself to see a girl (no matter how good looking) if she is not open to DFK and BBBJ..

Thoughts... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I had to respond to you sexy man and I totally agree ..to hell with this GFE light crap ..live always been 100 % GFE and proud !! So bring those sexy lips over here ...and pucker up

It's even better when she kisses you then licks your neck and earlobe while telling you how hard she is gonnw fuck you, then hungrily sucks your cock, licking and sucking balls till you shoot all over her face. Originally Posted by bustyamy
I agree with Amy on most of the above , but I would rather have him shoot it in my mouth and then pull me in for another deep passionate kiss
I had to respond to you sexy man and I totally agree ..to hell with this GFE light crap ..live always been 100 % GFE and proud !! So bring those sexy lips over here ...and pucker up

I agree with Amy on most of the above , but I would rather have him shoot it in my mouth and then pull me in for another deep passionate kiss Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Hey there you sexy diva, how are you? I do snowball action on request, that's pretty cool. Either way, after the pse the passion doesn't have to stop! Good to see you in here my love
I agree with Amy on most of the above , but I would rather have him shoot it in my mouth and then pull me in for another deep passionate kiss Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
If you have a sudden drop in business, you won't have far to look for the reason. That's not GFE. That would be more TSE.
TSE? or PSE?

If you have a sudden drop in business, you won't have far to look for the reason. That's not GFE. That would be more TSE. Originally Posted by citizen44
TrannySexualExperience. Most guys on here are not looking for a mouthful of their own swimmers
I think he intended to say TSE...ugh.

I agree with you that GFE should include DFK & BBBJ. Miss your old avatar SNL & may start a petition to bring it back. :)

~

~
The difference in expected service (and hygiene, and surroundings and the appearance of the provider herself) rom SW to AMP to Agency and Indy has a lot to do with what level of donation I am willing to part with.

Over-all though, I too would say that DFK and BBBJ define the entry parameters for the so-called GFE session. Evenso, I cannot imagine a GFE inside a strip club.
TrannySexualExperience. Most guys on here are not looking for a mouthful of their own swimmers Originally Posted by citizen44
+1. I had a girl try to do that to me years ago. I am NOT trying to taste my own jiz.

I think he intended to say TSE...ugh.

I agree with you that GFE should include DFK & BBBJ. Miss your old avatar SNL & may start a petition to bring it back.

Lexie...I will bring it back eventually.

~

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I don't know about that. I once experienced a GF who never gave me a BJ of any kind for the two years I dated her. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

+1...yeah just like my ex. I can count the number of BJ's on less than 1 hand.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

that's messed up.