Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Congrats to our own Miss Sadie - Provider of the Day!!!!!!!
Congrats MS. Sadie!!!!!
  • sadie
  • 11-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Why thank you sweet men! I've waited five years for this honor. Must celebrate.Going to share this with my favorite bartender in hopes of Pinot on the house. Like at Denny's.

If only I had a new t-shirt to wear........
Congrats Sadie. If this was based on performance it would have happened much sooner and way more frequently!
Someone might get JEALOUS if you got a new tshirt. They're already jealous enough of your success and huge knockers. But don't feel alone, I know the feeling.

Speaking of knockers, lets get ours together sometime soon. Maybe they can go to lunch together
  • sadie
  • 11-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Lunch would be fab Lily Love. Since it's my special day... I request that you get take out sushi, and place rolls with name SADIE vertically down your spread eagle, naked body. I'll clean up the "E".
Now don't hog me all to yourself. If a gentleman would like to bring a the sushi and watch then he should be more than welcome
  • sadie
  • 11-08-2010, 09:43 AM
But ofcourse! "Must have meat to feel complete." I'm rethinking that gang bang senario. I've tried most everything during my time in the hobby. Dibs on cowgirl though.
Did somebody say something about sushi and pinot grigio? I'll volunteer to provide the "sandwich" meat.

OH, BTW. Congrats, Sadie!
Congrats Sadie! BTW I'd enjoy another sandwich!!
Sadie and I can start taking sandwich appointments beginning next Monday
congrats sadie
  • sadie
  • 11-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Pure Angus beef only please.

(Lonesome... Im going to kick ur ass if I ever meet you for that comment.) I almost threw up in my mouth. No wait... I definitely did.
(Lonesome... Im going to kick ur ass if I ever meet you for that comment.) I almost threw up in my mouth. No wait... I definitely did. Originally Posted by sadie
I never thought I'd look forward to an ass kicking, but it might be fun. We might have met in September if you'd answered the PM I sent you on 9-05-2010.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Congrats Sweet Sadie!!

'Down in Louzyana.... hungering for sushi...

Giz