Serious question for the ladies ...

Emotions can control our lives, and are often beyond our control. I believe that some ladies do have their favorite or favorites that they enjoy seeing. It's possible that you may even have a level of sincere affection toward a client.

I know first hand that a client can have affection for an ATF, and if I see a review on her from another guy, there is a twinge of hurt there knowing that I have to share her - sometimes with a guy who may not have the same level of respect for her that I have.

Ladies, does this ever happen to you. Do you ever see your favorite doing a review on another lady and it hurts a little?

I'm not looking for names, just a little insight into our ladies.

Thanks!
if I see a review on her from another guy, there is a twinge of hurt there knowing that I have to share her - sometimes with a guy who may not have the same level of respect for her that I have. Originally Posted by Mesquitor
And now the line is crossed.

I don't think there's anything wrong with caring about a provider that you know well and see quite a bit of... but jealousy is not caring, it's insecurity. I suspect you're about to be roasted by the Jr. High gang, but in all honesty, being a good customer means compartmentalizing too. I suspect that the same is true for the ladies.
I encourage my regulars to cheat on me as OFTEN as possible!! The only time I ever really react to a long time regulars review is when they have a bad time.... and then its generally to tease them for not doing their homework.

I have quite a few regulars from over the years who I consider good friends. We check on each other from time to time and it isn't unusual to meet just for lunch or dinner when I'm in town. Jealousy has never been a factor in these relationships-- it isn't part of the package. If it starts to become part of it.. its time to take 3 or 4 HUGE steps back.
I had a provider once show me 2 reviews that I wrote for other girls, she thought she was the only girl that I saw.

Absolutely not.

It's my opinion that if y'all wanted a jealous clingy lady you'd get a RW GF.

I'm just here for the sex, and y'all pay me to leave.

That being said, I've made great friends with many of my clients, but I'm not the kind of friend to begrudge anyone a good time ;-)

I just love your handle hank lol
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 01:17 PM
I had a provider once show me 2 reviews that I wrote for other girls, she thought she was the only girl that I saw. Originally Posted by artist6338
Sounds like something a BSC HORSE FACE WHORE would do, we have one in Dallas. Be careful
Sounds like something a BSC HORSE FACE WHORE would do, we have one in Dallas. Be careful Originally Posted by BLM69
Sounds like someone with a small dick would say
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Here she is OP, this is a older picture just like the ones she post from when Bush was in office

Absolutely not.

It's my opinion that if y'all wanted a jealous clingy lady you'd get a RW GF.

I'm just here for the sex, and y'all pay me to leave.

That being said, I've made great friends with many of my clients, but I'm not the kind of friend to begrudge anyone a good time ;-)

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Hell yeah milfy I love this shit , that's it right there the best answer that will come out of this thread and again you are my type of woman.

Hell Yeah!!!
Emotions can control our lives, and are often beyond our control. I believe that some ladies do have their favorite or favorites that they enjoy seeing. It's possible that you may even have a level of sincere affection toward a client.

I know first hand that a client can have affection for an ATF, and if I see a review on her from another guy, there is a twinge of hurt there knowing that I have to share her - sometimes with a guy who may not have the same level of respect for her that I have.

Ladies, does this ever happen to you. Do you ever see your favorite doing a review on another lady and it hurts a little?

I'm not looking for names, just a little insight into our ladies.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Mesquitor
Lmafo kmsl rofl peeing on myself did you say Hurt!!!! Really Hurt omg I just don't believe the shit some of you dudes say smh and lol.

It's all a fantasy buddy you don't suppose to be hurt to see your ATF make more money than you can give her at the time. Celebrate her be happy for her and you keep getting your Dick wet as much as you can. Remember that old saying the only thing better than pussy is NEW PUSSY!!!! keep hunting
Here she is OP, this is a older picture just like the ones she post from when Bush was in office

Originally Posted by BLM69
Awww hey small dick can you get up today
Hell yeah milfy I love this shit , that's it right there the best answer that will come out of this thread and again you are my type of woman.

Hell Yeah!!! Originally Posted by suiram77

Amen, there is no room for jealousy in this hobby. We don't own any of these gentlemen just like they don't own us.

Amen, there is no room for jealousy in this hobby. We don't own any of these gentlemen just like they don't own us.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Amen Amen Amen and Amen again. I have always appreciated a woman that can think like a man, it just makes this hobby shit so much easier. thanks milfy for your honest post.
Back on topic mods. I think blm is so in love with Tara that he can't help himself when she shares her goodies lol