Any intel??? She looks sexy af!!! That ass tho!!

Big girl. But looks fantastic. Someone go in!
I think I have seen her - and several times too. I mean the pics and the name match. The number for her changed every few months though. She is very sweet, with a smiling face and a sexy body. She speaks little English and she is located in North Dallas/galleria area. It's a safe incall. Again, of course, I assume we are talking about the same girl.
I think I have seen her - and several times too. I mean the pics and the name match. The number for her changed every few months though. She is very sweet, with a smiling face and a sexy body. She speaks little English and she is located in North Dallas/galleria area. It's a safe incall. Again, of course, I assume we are talking about the same girl. Originally Posted by Choice99
yeah she's Columbian...and her pimp is a really good guy
she seems like a solid candidate for putting your trust in.........are you really this stooped????
Hot but who bolted 2 Volkswagen beetles to her ass?
Hot but who bolted 2 Volkswagen beetles to her ass? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Beetles? more like vw buses. sorry to disagree.
Luke, I'm thinking you've seen your share of beauties like that at Termas 4 X 4.....yes, no, maybe?
and her pimp is a really good guy
I always cringe at that word

Her mask is sexy
"Was your daddy a meat burglar? Because, it looks like he stole two big ole hams and shoved them down the back of your pants." - Leon Phelps, the Ladies Man