URL / Website: https://eoa6969.cuties-sites.com/gloryofeoa/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Near WOF
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: blonde and sort of long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' 5", attractive, manicured nails, fit yet soft. She looks like the photos on the link above--the ones where she's clearly in a hotel room(s) are the most like her I'd say.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter
How detailed is the screening process besides what is on their website? Are you required to give real world information and actual phone number? As many of us do, I use a burner phone and email account. Just curious and thank you in advance for any assistance.
She looks very familiar. Did she use another name at one time?
Anyone one else visited this girl yet???
How detailed is the screening process besides what is on their website? Are you required to give real world information and actual phone number? As many of us do, I use a burner phone and email account. Just curious and thank you in advance for any assistance. Originally Posted by Kstallguy72
I just sent a text asking any questions i had. I don't know if she did any checking of my number against any database or anything. No deposit or photo requested.

I contacted her on the number above, not the number listed on the EOA page.
She looks very familiar. Did she use another name at one time? Originally Posted by Nero Wolfe
Not that I'm aware of. She implied she was new to the hobby.
Link not working now?
So either her financial goals weren’t that aggressive or she’s been on an absolute fucking terror…..literally.
So either her financial goals weren’t that aggressive or she’s been on an absolute fucking terror…..literally. Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter
I think it is more of a web administration issue... I saw her post not a couple hours ago.
Not that I'm aware of. She implied she was new to the hobby. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat