how naughty are YOU??????

{naughty morning at the cafe.......}
TallGirlLover and I met for a birthday session saurday morning...I wanted to make it fun & naughty so he would remember the fun he had on his birthday!!!!!
So walked to st charles tavern to order breakfast to go{which was later "eaten off my me"}...I wore a short see thru sundress & NO panties...while we waited we made out like a couple of teenagers..lol!!
TGL was leaning & grinding against me at the bar,kissing my neck,while my dress was up and showing a little of my ass.......there was a guy at a table who could not take his eyes off us.....the waitress told the manager on us and he came over and told us to behave or we would have to leave.....was he rude or what{lol}!!!!

I have been kicked out of a strip club/swingers club/and a regular bar...but NEVER out of a cafe{lol}

So my question is.....
How naughty are YOU??????

{whats the naughtiest thing you have done in private or public???? Give us some juicy details!!!!}
I went daty on hottie during a parade route. Then I gave her a garter then kept on marching. I had guys on the route come up and shake my hand and say, "damn I thought I had seen it all!"
Last I was in New Orleans, met up with a 3L friend from Loyola. He bent me over a very fancy balcony of his home in the garden district at sunrise. Anyone walking their dogs got a good show. It's not the naughtiest, but it's the most recent I recall. I told him to call me when he got his law school paid off, and we'd get married, haha.
Just off the top of my head, I am thinking the group room on couples night at Colette's. Naughty? Not sure. Fun? HELL YES!!!!!
lol Stick..I have never seen any other ladies{from a couple or not} doing any kinda fun sexual activities at Collettes!!{except for me....actually unless you go there to play with single guys,it's boring!}
Dallas...Really? WOW, I used to go on Saturdays and "we" would have a blast. "We" used to find couples left and right to play with. Like I said, in the Orgy room "we" were 2 of 18 or so people. To bad "we" is just "me" now.
that was then,this is now.....my SO and I can't get any couples to play with us there..........
we have been blackballed in the swinger community{except for a few select couples}....Swingers don't like "hookers"...lol!!

we have a few swinger friends that go there and they say the same thing{that no one wants to play except them}

Jacquie--you naughty girl...yummmmmm!!!!

maxumus76---you are a naughty boy.....and so bold!!!
Never mind.
that was then,this is now.....my SO and I can't get any couples to play with us there..........
we have been blackballed in the swinger community{except for a few select couples}....Swingers don't like "hookers"...lol!!

we have a few swinger friends that go there and they say the same thing{that no one wants to play except them}

Jacquie--you naughty girl...yummmmmm!!!!

maxumus76---you are a naughty boy.....and so bold!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
did someone squeal on you about the hooker thing or did they find out on there own?
Define naughty!!!!!

The only thing I could think of that was sort of naughty was in the late 80's or early 90's at parade route in Metairie. I was around 20's at the time, and there this hot looking blonde chick came up to me and asked if she could get on my shoulders so she could catch some throws. she got on my shoulder and then put her dress over my head. I had a good view of her undies.

I think she was the one being naughty.
quote---did someone squeal on you about the hooker thing or did they find out on there own?---unquote

A little of both....you have ALOT of male halfs of a swinger couple who are cruising these kind of sites,so word gets out quickly.....plus the single males who cruise these sites and go to clubs with others will tell.
I have had single guys write me on the swinger sites who have also seen me on this site.

It is USUALLY the females who have a "problem" with it..
naughty----A way of describing something in way that shouldn't be good, and yet somehow is.....
Doing something in a sneaky mischevious way where there is a chance you might get caught....
Naughty is sneaking a flash on Bourbon st!!

Now bad,thats something else--
Bad is walking down Bourbon st with your top off!!!
Being a bad bad girl is walking down Bourbon st in nothing but a gstring and high heels

So if you want to see what really really naughty is...come see me{lol}
The most recent for me....Naked on a clients front porch, overlooking the water on a sunny afternoon, bent over delivering an awesome bbbj with boats passing by followed by some kick ass k-9 with the wind blowing through my hair. Ummm, I'm excited just thinking about it....
Hmmm.... My SO and I at a mardi GRAS ball. She was feelin frisky and we went out to were everyone was smoking and went around the corner and got after it.... He'll it was so good I ended up wearing her panties home afterwards...
After dinner at my (then) GFs house, we stepped out on the porch while her parents were watching the news. She had aunt flo visiting, so we had our first greek experience there, while the parents were sitting on the other side of the wall. And she came from that so hard, I had to spill my wine on my pants to cover the other red stains.